Card/Deck Blue GRBS?

I know this is most indicative of the environment you run but...
Bribery is a 5 mana creature that's probably slightly above curve. Maybe even slightly below (Oh man hellrider. Just what I always wanted)
Like, baneslayer probably wins me more games on average.

Yup. It's very environment dependent. Here is midrange forest, this card is nothing but feel-bad-ville. In more aggro oriented cubes, it's probably pedestrian.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
What do people think about this piece of blue GRBS:

Similar in concept to Capsize, in which I don't know if this is better or worse than that card.
I have been locked out by this card a couple of times and it has been pretty demoralizing.
Although speaking about it I would never first-pick this card. I don't know why but never comes on my radar when drafting, then when I see it in game against me I just want to cry.

Also, Shamizy is the only one to mention Consecrated Sphinx, which is also quite the beating. I have never been able to win if I couldn't kill it the turn after it came down. It is pretty much an auto first-pick for me.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Also, Shamizy is the only one to mention Consecrated Sphinx, which is also quite the beating. I have never been able to win if I couldn't kill it the turn after it came down. It is pretty much an auto first-pick for me.

I once won a game in cube where my opponent not only resolved Consecrated Sphinx and have it live for more then one turn, but also resolved Dig Through Time, Garruk Wildspeaker, Myr Battlesphere twice ánd Ral Zarek among others. Ultimately he was short a Mindslaver topdeck and I was able to grind out the game with my {B/G} grindfest lifegain reanimator brew. It was one of the most exhilarating matches I've ever played!

But yeah, savage card advantage card is savage :)

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
635823129364361134.png
?
Only time will tell, but this looks pretty insane! Pretty sure I have to try this, but all modes look incredibly powerful. EOT bounce your team? No, wait, counter target spell, draw two cards! What, no, wait, counter target cascade spell, counter target cascaded spell, and return target creature to your hand. No, what. Wait. Soooooo many options o_O

635823129364361134.png
?
Only time will tell, but this looks pretty insane! Pretty sure I have to try this, but all modes look incredibly powerful. EOT bounce your team? No, wait, counter target spell, draw two cards! What, no, wait, counter target cascade spell, counter target cascaded spell, and return target creature to your hand. No, what. Wait. Soooooo many options o_O

it's like a cryptic command gold decks can cast!

I dunno about GRBS, 5 mana is quite a bit to leave up and you might not even reach that in certain matches. It is a very cool card though and I'll definitely be trying it out.