the Stickered Cube

the Stickered Cube
200 cards | 2 or 4 players

I really love the stickers that Unfinity introduces, but am not a fan of the ticket-system accompanying them. I've been brainstorming a way to use these stickers in cube without their current rules baggage, instead allowing stickers to bring permanent change to a cube's cards. I've made a forum post discussing the potential, and eventually decided on the following rules:

The Draft

2 players
  • shuffle 20 sticker sheets into the cube
  • grid-draft the entire 180-card pile

4 players
  • divide the cube into 16 10-card packs
  • add 2 sticker sheets to each pack
  • draft the cube, 4 packs per player

Deckbuilding

Each player builds their 40-card deck as normal, except that they may put a sticker from their drafted sticker cards on each card with power/toughness (both vehicles and creatures). Double-faced cards will have stickers on each side with power/toughness. The stickers will remain on the cards in every zone during the entire event. Stickers may not be re-stickered between matches.

The creature's toughness must be equal to or higher than the ticket value of its sticker. Each card('s side) may only have a single sticker.

+ = Stickered3.jpeg

The winner may put an art sticker and a name sticker on a single stickered card in their deck, making those stickers eternally permanent. All other stickers reset after the draft. The following cards have been eternally stickered this way:

Stickered1.jpegStickered2.jpegStickered3.jpeg