Site Maintenance

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
We'll be undergoing some site maintenance over the next day or two to make some changes with our hosting provider. There may be intermittent site outages as a result. We should hopefully be back at full capacity soon.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
So I've got some awkward news. I'm currently in the middle of a billing dispute with my hosting provider over my latest invoice. From my end, it looks like I'm all paid up, but it would appear that they disagree. It should be a trivial matter to sort out, except for the fact that I haven't been able to get a hold of them for the past four days. If they turn off the lights on this site, this will be the reason why. It hopefully won't come to that, but because I haven't been able to reach anyone on their side for a while, I can't figure out what's going on on their end.

Apologies in advance if this site goes down abruptly. I'm confident that the dispute will be resolved quickly once I'm able to find someone to talk to, and that the site'll be back up to full speed very shortly.