GBS

I went 2-3 at a Netrunner Chronos Protocol tournament today: I even won against the bye!

Decks here and here. The games were actually closer than I make them out to be, and the decks both mostly functioned. The runner deck could've been much leaner, but I think the corp deck needs relatively minor tweaking to be good.

I totally also got a flatline from snoop + invasion of privacy + counterstrike.

VibeBox

Contributor
hey

HEY

HHHHEEEEEEY!
lurker.jpg

yeah, you.
you the lurker.

just log in and post about cube

you can even use swears here because we talk like adults (well most of us)

CML

Contributor
Because I want to dreamcrush my opponent without having to worry that my asscrack will end up on reddit. #YesAllMagicPlayers
Because I want to be judged for the power of my cardboard, not the power of my shower. #YesAllMagicPlayers
Because he stared at my [man]boobs the whole the whole time we played. #YesAllMagicPlayers
Because a fedora, cargo shorts, and internet meme t-shirt are not "asking for it". #YesAllMagicPlayers
Because I have to endure not getting to fuck the one woman at the tournament, even if I beat her. #YesAllMagicPlayers
Just because you play goblin guides doesnt mean I want you to be aggressive with me #YesAllMagicPlayers
No, it doesn't resolve, you have to ask permission first or I'll call a judge. #YesAllMagicPlayers
If it touched your hand, it's a game loss. Period. #YesAllMagicPlayers
Not without a sleeve. #YesAllMagicPlayers
Because triggers should come with a warning. #YesAllMagicPlayers

MAKE YOUR OWN

I'm thinking of getting FTL 2. I liked the first one a lot. A buddy of mine was really into them, he moderates some site that archives them. I could ask him about which are best.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I played online poker for the first time in years. Makes me want to never log into MTGO again. Interface is clean and usable, I can watch games in progress, and I can have +EV.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
I played online poker for the first time in years. Makes me want to never log into MTGO again. Interface is clean and usable, I can watch games in progress, and I can have +EV.

Have you tried the new client? I've never played modo in my life, but after everything I've heard so far it doesn't sound like the best plan

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried the new client? I've never played modo in my life, but after everything I've heard so far it doesn't sound like the best plan

I tried it a long while ago, which didn't make me eager to go back.
Meanwhile Poker interfaces haven't really changed in the 4 years since I last played, but mostly because they were good back then already.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes a tournament gets to heads up, you go all in and think you flop the nuts. But there are still two more cards to come. :(
66UmNaC.png