Come take my hand, you should know me,
I've always been in your mind
You know I will be kind,
I'll be guiding you
Building your dream has to start now,
There's no other road to take
You won't make a mistake,
I'll be guiding you.

Keep. Half the point of being a nerd is the greedy acquisition of swag. You can't just throw it away!

Keep. On one hand, there are a lot of arguments for throwing away this hand. On the other hand, there are also a lot of arguments for fascism, veganism and playing Commander.

Keep. Did you know that there are fifty-five cards in Magic history with "keep" in the name, but zero with "mulligan"?

Keep. Your deck sucks! Did you seriously think you were going to do better?

Keep. Why the hell would you ever mulligan this?

Keep. You might be able to afford Legacy, but they don’t call it Mulliganing Down to the Kardashians!

Keep. When you tank, people think you have a hard decision. Ha! Idiots. It is very important to balance your “wasting time before the game even starts” range with nutty hands like this, so you can make sure to win the few games you finish before time.

Keep. There's no free mulliganing in real Magic!

Keep. Just keep. Keep. It. Simple. No further explanation required. (cc: Mike Flores)

Keep. I saw Jon Finkel do it!

Keep. He probably won't have Stromkirk Noble into Ash Zealot, and if he does, there's always game two!

Keep. Maybe that Junk Reanimator player kept a slow one!

Keep. Unless you just won game 1 with two minutes left on the clock, mulliganing will give you a worse chance of winning the match.

Keep. You're not your brother's keeper, but you're also not his mulliganer!

Keep. Three of these cards have seen reprints, but to expect another printing of Mox Opal seems optimistic at best.

Keep. You're playing Magic Online, so it's unrealistic to expect anyone else's hand appearing anytime soon. Just play your own.

Keep. Yeah, it sucks, but going to six is statistically terrible.

Keep. Wait, I thought you were on the play.

Keep. If it's a bigger event, it's worth the risk of a judge finding out, and if it's a smaller one, nobody will ever know!

Keep. A Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. This hand is worth six Birds in the bush, which may be, coincidentally, the number left in your library!

Keep. Errrr … uh, yep, I said it already. Damn it, just go ahead

Keep. You can't pitch this! If it doesn't work out, you can hit the bar and find a woman sympathetic to your bad-beat story. Emotional decisions are for Magic players off the clock!

Keep, but since this is game 1, be prepared to scoop without explanation if they lead with Gitaxian Probe.

Keep. One time, I spent an afternoon in front of the computer doing something I called "The Hand Series," which was appropriate because I was groping around in the dark and fishing for compliments.

Keep. Compared to getting mana-screwed, mulliganing into oblivion is a lousy excuse for losing.

Keep. Magic cards, for some reason, are very valuable! You never know when your collection might get stolen! Enjoy it while you can.

Keep. Characters with the surname “Mulligan” appear in both Ulysses and Atlas Shrugged, novels that are still shorter than the average Magic article from 2004.

Keep. You should be unloading these cards, but not until after the tournament!

Keep. I wouldn't feel comfortable releasing this grip, because then my children might not be able to afford college. I know you won't believe me if you've read this far, but making money is important!

Keep. Sure, it needs a little help to get there, but there's no shame in asking for that in this economy.

Keep. This hand has no plan, but no plan is better than the plan of mulliganing.

Keep. The Lifebane Zombie may belong to your last opponent, but this is otherwise a perfect six.

Keep. An essential tenet of capitalism is enforcement of property, and keeping this hand is laying claim to an inalienable right.

Lands and spells. Keep!