GBS

CML

Contributor
The Carrie Oliver "mull to oblivion" series is preposterous. Would there be any interest in an article entitled, Would You Mulligan This Hand With Lands And Spells?, consisting of keepable 7's (2+ lands and 2+ spells) from decks throughout Magic history, along with captions like, "Keep, what else are you looking for?" and "Keep. You're playing Magic Online, it's unrealistic to expect anyone else's hand" etc.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I'm back in Texas (and America) for the first time in many years and it's a strong dose of reverse culture shock. And other issues. Maybe I'll blog about it when I get back.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
YO are you really going to be in Toronto Monday? I'm running a cube draft at 5:30pm, at my office in Markham (about 30 minutes north of downtown Toronto, by car. I don't recommend public transit outside of core Toronto - it sucks).

If you have a way up here, you're more than welcome to cube with us!

Chris Taylor

Contributor
YO are you really going to be in Toronto Monday? I'm running a cube draft at 5:30pm, at my office in Markham (about 30 minutes north of downtown Toronto, by car. I don't recommend public transit outside of core Toronto - it sucks).

If you have a way up here, you're more than welcome to cube with us!

I wish I could be there, but sadly I am not one of those people with a car

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Best rules text ever or bestest?

01087.jpg

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Living Card Game.

Like a CCG, new cards constantly come out and you build decks with them, but unlike a CCG there is no blind buying.

See Android Netrunner, Doomtown: Reloaded, etc.