The Music Thread

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
Fever Ray is great! I always ind The Knife just a little bit too... weird. It's very frenetic. I absolutely love Silent Shout, though, that song is fantastic:

It reminds me of this awesome Trentemoller song:

Trentemoller is totally bangin. Into the Great Wide Yonder is a fantastic album.

Royksopp is crazy nice, but I haven't listened much to the knife or fever ray, which is a bit embarsassing, being swedish and all.

Okay I got you guys covered!

Okay, I know I already dig the knife, so theres obviously some sort of sensibility lent to it I'm going to like, but man it's hard to make a lot of that stuff transition to dancefloor tracks and jesus like did you guys listen to the Stay Out Here track? The production and aesthetic of this stuff is really sharp. I haven't heard a ravey house track I liked so much in ages. I didn't know they had it in em

My current fave on the album

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
When I was in London at one point James and I just sat there and listened to the entire "Feed the Animals" album by Girl Talk. I've been listening to it non-stop at work for about a month now, wonder when I'll finally get tired of it.