General Print this Wizards! (So I can put it in my cube)

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Frothy is a comical word. Picturing anyone frothy is good for a laugh. Well, except Arnold Schwarzenegger, I would definitely fear a frothy Terminator.

But cycling +flashback is the whole idea! Its a great pairing! You people have no vision....

Mental Mentor {U}
Creature - Human Wizard
{U}, {T}: Draw a card and then discard a card from your hand
Threshold - Mental Mentor gets +1/+1 and flying
1/2

Fickle Fiend {2}{B}
Creature - Demon
Trample
When Fickle Fiend dies sacrifice a creature.
4/4

Court Attendant {W}
Creature - Human Cleric
Cycling {W}
2/1

{2}{B}{B}
Planeswalker -
[+1]: Draw a card and lose 1 life
[+1]: Deal 1 damage to target player and you gain 1 life.
[-3]: Destroy target creature.
[3HP]

I feel like it needs work but I like the start ^

Predatory Prince {3}{B}{B}
Creature - Vampire
Flying, lifelink
Contract - {4}{B}, Discard Predatory Prince from your hand: Destroy target creature or planeswalker.
4/4

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Sweet!
Meh.
Yes please!
Liliana of the Veil ticks all the right boxes for me, and I don't want another black planeswalker. Show me something interesting in white or blue instead ;)
Cool versatility!

Waiiiiiit
A splashable 4/4 trampler for 3 with a negligable downside is meh? It's a huge roadblock and cheap clock with mana up!

You guys don't like my walker? I think it'd be pretty sweet! I think it would be rare to use the damage plus unless you low on life, or you are trying to weaken a walker, but I'm not sure I'd mind.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I think all of the other designs in that post are more interesting yes. Sure, a splashable 4/4 trample is good, but it's not really something I'ld be necessarily interested in, and the drawback is very real. Also, I already had to cut black threes because there's so many sweet three-drops in black.

The planeswalker is fine. Pretty well designed actually, although you're always going to draw the card of course. I think it's actually pretty tough to fight if you're not prepared for it, because you will be out-"card-advantaged" at every turn.

but none of the black threes we have currently 1) Block very well besides nighthawk 2) Do a good job of clocking on their own besides maybe lifebane 3) Are the sort of cards your control deck can lean on. So many black 3s don't fight well or a number of decks can't get behind them. Fleshcarver, haruspex, xathrid, strike leader and even herald all seem kinda dumb in your control decks or creature light strategies and lower drops in black are notoriously creatures who do not block for the life of them and/or require other creatures to do anything interesting.

Thats not to say aggro isn't interested either. A big cheap reliable 4/4 is probably worth the odd 2 power grindy creature you have to feed to it sometimes and it's usually not that easy for someone to trade too well with a 3 mana 4/4. Hell I'm probably real happy if it gets path'd or blocked and burnt most of the time.

{U} - very very sweet
{2}{B} - i mean, it's efficient but it doesn't get me hype for whatever reason. i dunno what's up here. you're right about everything you said but idk
{W} - idk man i agree 100% that white needs more dimension but this is not hitting the spot for me
{2}{B}{B} - i like this a lot. you tried a lot of different black planeswalkers over the while, and this one is by far the coolest. i might steal this if i ever print another cube
{3}{B}{B} - idk i've expressed my dislike of contract before

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Flutterpriest is probably better in mono-green. What if she's a more palatable Hornet Queen? I also thought of some cheap shard/wedge creatures. Well, shards as they are defined in my cube anyway.

Pulsemage Heretic.png Spirit Howler.png Flutterpriest.png

{U} - very very sweet
{2}{B} - i mean, it's efficient but it doesn't get me hype for whatever reason. i dunno what's up here. you're right about everything you said but idk
{W} - idk man i agree 100% that white needs more dimension but this is not hitting the spot for me
{2}{B}{B} - i like this a lot. you tried a lot of different black planeswalkers over the while, and this one is by far the coolest. i might steal this if i ever print another cube
{3}{B}{B} - idk i've expressed my dislike of contract before
why don't you like contract? It's pretty flavorful! I really just wanted an excuse to give black a playable pseudo baneslayer because it needs more ability to midgame stabilize and I figured it needed to be better than lifelink air elemental but it couldn't be tougher or fight better than one.

Serra's Monitor {3}{W}{W}
Creature - Angel
Flying, Vigilance
Contract - {1}{W}, Discard Serra's Monitor from your hand: Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
4/4

Okay this one is better than two cards but like, it's also ways of getting them into cube? Also it's a white card that doesn't put me to sleep immediately.

I really like the idea of white getting 1cc shit back thats kinda cool actually.

Blessed Wanderer {1}{W}
Creature - Human Cleric
When Blessed Wanderer enters the battlefield return a card in your graveyard with converted mana cost 1 or less to your hand.
2/2

Flash maybe?

Can we maybe have a white permanent counting thing that isn't just a win more card and isn't just suboptimal if you just lost a lot of ground?

Kin and Country {1}{G}{G}
Sorcery
Reveal the top 3 cards of your library put all creatures and land cards revealed this way into your hand and the rest into your graveyard.

Gruesome Feast {5}{B}
Instant
deals 3 damage to target creature or player and you gain 3 life.
Delve

Could cost 5...

Troubled Academic {1}{B}
Creature - Human Wizard
Intimidate
When Troubled Academic enters the battlefield draw a card and lose 1 life.
Threshold - Troubled Academic gets +2/+2
1/1

Smelling Blood {G}
Instant
Target creature gets +1/+1 and trample until end of turn.
Threshold - Draw a card.
Flashback {2}{G}

Saint of Small Blessings {2}{W}{W}
Creature - Angel
Flying, Flash
When Saint of Small Blessings enters the battlefield return a card from your graveyard to your hand with converted mana cost 1 or less.
2/4 or 3/3

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
Troubled Academic an amazeballs design. Maybe can't block at threshold to be congruent with his peers. Thats an easy alter for a frightcrawler

I would happily swap Gruesome Feast in for Murderous Cut, but I wouldn't want it to hit players

I'm still looking for more small dude recursion, but 4 mana white dude isn't a slot I want to use on it. Blessed wanderer is more on target here.

I feel like I would rather have a complex multidimensional card like saint than a lot of stuff like galepowder mage, archangel, sentinels or hero of bladehold, but I kinda know what ya mean.

Yeah threshold and threshold like unlock mechanics are sorta my thing right now. My looter and the academic would probably be really fun to play with. I just love the idea of drafting a disruptive aggro deck with those kinds of cards.