GBS

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
How do they structure this data? (probably a huge question - tell me to google it if you like)

Alright, google it! Because I haven't got a clue. Neural networks are fascinating, but I don't know all that much about them, and what I know I know intuitively, likely the residue of knowledge imparted on me years and years ago at university. Not something I can put into words I'm afraid... (At least not without doing a lot of hard thinking and googling myself) :D

Those last few images really do seem "dream-like." Kinda creepy.

I don't think we'll bother with exploring the galaxy once these networks have generated a billion virtual worlds for us to explore instead.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Lol :D

"Dear Greece, you can have your weather back once you've paid your bills. Kind regards, northern Europe."

Temperatures over 38 degrees Celsius (100 degrees Fahrenheit) predicted for parts of the Netherlands, which is absurdly high. The current record is 38.6 degrees Celcius, hailing from 1944! o_O

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
Anybody know a good place to start with neural networks? I want to feed one with headlines from The Sun and see what it generates. So is there some software I can run, or something to read that will help me program one?

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Anybody know a good place to start with neural networks? I want to feed one with headlines from The Sun and see what it generates. So is there some software I can run, or something to read that will help me program one?
You can use that network that generates Magic cards. You can just feed it The Sun headlines instead of Magic cards to train it. The default training set is Shakespeare texts :)