GBS

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
the guests are almost all bots... i wonder if they're the same bots as the ones generating magic cards

giving us stuff like this

CLljairXAAAANbv.jpg

ahahaha, Tron
(after a while i just went ahead and cast wrath after he tapped out)
Llmp7SX.png

(pm me the next time any of you guys come to vancouver for a tournament or whatever i'll totally put you up)

Aoret

Developer
Same goes for me. If any of you guys ever want to stop by sunny San Diego, I have a too-small couch and/or plenty of floor space :D

Anyone in Portland? I'm house sitting here (my hometown, but came down from a podunk Washington town I'm living in now) and could use some cube time.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
While we're at it, is anyone in the Bay Area? I'll probably be out there for a weekend in late September, and would love to sling some cards.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone in Portland? I'm house sitting here (my hometown, but came down from a podunk Washington town I'm living in now) and could use some cube time.

I know we have CML in Seattle, but that's like 4 hours away or something. Not aware of anyone closer.

Alright, GP London was a bust but are any of the UK lot heading to the Birmingham WMCQ this weekend? I'm going to be there both days.

I'll be bringing my cube up anyway, hoping to get a draft in on Saturday afternoon/evening.

If you haven't been to an Axion event before, you're in for a treat. They're where I usually play and they're always excellent.