[360] Halt das Mondschwein fest und spür' die Kraft!

At least that's what she should be actually singing!

Cube: http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcurve/71439
ULD: http://www.cubetutor.com/viewsideboard/71439

The cube itself contains 384 cards so each pack consists of 16 cards. I wanted to test this size, as having the chance to wheel a card twice seems pretty cool, while artificially decreasing the amount of fixing lands.

The ULD, being 32 cards big, has some very strong cards as you people might think, and that's actually the case. It is to support some niche strategies and make lands viable in every draft.

First off,I want the powerlevel to be as balanced as possible while not being too low.
For example, I play Condemn and Vendetta as one-mana spot removal, the former not having a drawback as painful as the latter but being restricted to attacking creatures. The same goes for 2-mana spot removal: Suspension Field and Soul Reap both hit a lot of creatures, the latter even more, but the former is able to get rid of death-triggers and recursive beaters, while enchantment removal can bring those creatures back. In the 3-mana slot I have Ruinous Path and Mortify for you while Utter End represents the top end for removal, being the most versatile.

I don't like hexproof and shroud if it's unconditionally put on a creature. AEtherling is a super cool finisher, but too hard to handle for my cube, even Sphinx of Jwar Isle is too strong. Advanced Stitchwing seems about rightly powered, Prognostic is able to dodge removal, but only at the cost of resources. That's good in my eyes, please keep that in mind.

Generally, I want to encourage some archetypes. Those are:
Rx aggro
White Weenies
Ux control
WBx humans
BRx sacrifice
UBgrw reanimator
UB control
UW tempo/control
UR tempo
URw spells matter
GWb tokens/midrange
RG landfall
RGbu lands
tri-coloured midrange/control decks of nearly any kind, although I want them to be not so easily achievable.

Now I will tell you about cards that I find to be too strong. Most of them have been tested, but maybe you can find an argument for some of those:

Planeswalkers - Liliana of the Veil, Ajani Vengeant, Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver, Elspeth, Sun's Champion and the likes. I see it as most riptide users: those are able to push the game hard in favour of the caster, especially when they're ahead. They encourage playing those goodstuff-midrange decks only douchebags want to draft.
I've got to admit that I never tested Jace, the Mind Sculptor or Elspeth, Knight-Errant because I found those to be overwhelmingly good in constructed. Maybe someone could sell me on those?

Removal - Go for the Throat, Doom Blade and Shriekmaw all were too good, the latter even without Pod. Swords to Plowshares and Path to Exile are laughably strong, and even I once had to admit that even Journey to Nowhere is way too good for my cube. Ring of Oblivion is too versatile for being in one colour, so I put Detention Sphere in instead. I don't like the overpowered Lightning Bolt, even Chain Lightning seems too strong. Immolating Glare and Puncturing Light seem to be a tad too weak to me.
Suspension Field, Silkwrap, Smother - those are all great cards for their cost. I like Declaration in Stone as it gives the opposing player another card while coming for two and hitting everything. Chained to the Rocks is the other quite unconditional white removal, although it's more of a Boros one.

Sweepers - I want people to be encouraged drafting aggro, so I'm not playing too many of these. Turn 4 Wrath of God or Damnation sucks, I like Fumigate and Consume the Meek a lot better. Even Languish is too strong for my taste. My red sweepers are Radiant Flames, Chandra, Flamecaller, overloaded Mizzium Mortars and, to a certain degree, Pyrokinesis. Wildfire is an option, Pyroclasm is stupidly strong compared to Radiant Flames, which at least needs some commitment to be put into deckbuilding. Blasphemous Act is the last one, I'm not sure if this is too strong as I can see it costing four mana a lot of the time. I also play overloaded Cyclonic Rift as a bounce sweeper.

Disruption - I love Counterspell, Dissolve is just a tad too weak. Mana Leak is stupidly strong in cube, I like Miscalculation a lot more. Condescend would be the next controllish counter on the list.
Remand and Memory Lapse are cool tempo counters. Spell Snare hits ALOT for one mana.

Discard is very important to me, too. Thoughtseize is too strong, Despise and Appetite for Brains too weak. I love Duress, the idea of adding Blackmail was stolen by me from some riptidelab user I can't give credit for because I do not remember who it was, sorry. Love that one, too.
Inquisition of Kozilek is amazing, and I like playing with Cabal Therapy, too.
Augur of Skulls is cool as it fills two roles uniquely in one card, and is recursive. I thought about adding Unmask (card disadvantage sucks) and Distress (double b sucks). What do you think?

Cantrips - I would have loved to add Brainstorm or Ponder, but those are stupid with fetchlands and clunky without. Magmatic Insight and Serum Visions seem perfect, doubled up on these, as well as on Opt and Nissa's Oath. I guess I found the right power level here.

Thank you for reading, every input given will be appreciated.
I'll close this out with a few choices I'm overthinking right now:

Fauna Shaman - does it do enough for the mana? I like it somehow, but Evolutionary Leap seems to be stronger, although not as tutor-esque.

Wolfir Silverheart - too strong? I wanted a card that is able to make mana dorks lategame-relevant, or making combo-esque plays with double strike. I like it more than Verdurous Gearhulk and the weaker version, Druid's Familiar, is just not very playable.

Kiora's Follower - does it actually do enough for a multicolour card? UG is a very interesting colour-pair, you just can't say the same about the cards. I already have two Mobile Garrisons in the list for untapping shenanigans and doubled up on Arbor Elf for mana.

token producers - I want some more for the RBw sacrifice deck. White has some but black is lacking those. also, would you say I should add Jinxed Idol?

Drafted your list, came up with a super sweet Aristocrats deck:

Abzan Aristocrats of Doom from CubeTutor.com

What's not to love?
There is plenty of synergies, some of which I didn't really plan for.
For example Lone Rider + Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim and Lone Rider + Zulaport Cutthroat. Basically, Lone Rider is easier to flip than I expected and I now want to add it to my Cube, too :D I might give Ayli a try, as well.

(sorry for the off-topic, but some recent additions like Lone Rider could actually make the lifegain archetype much more interesting than in the past. The only issue I have with this is that WB is already a super deep colour pair)

Back on topic: the deck seems super streamlined, but I think this depends a lot on the draft AI. It made choices that I think are destined to change a lot very soon.

About the Cube list: I think you are aiming for the same relatively low power level as I do, so... thumbs up! I also liked the very low average CMC. A very enjoyable draft.

I think you break singleton too much for being a 360 list. In some cases I think that's totally fine, but sometimes I don't really see the reason for your choice. Moreover, some of your doubles are very strong and I think they deserve to be unique, since they are not integral to any specific archetype. I'm talking about:

I think at 360 you might want to minimise your doubles in order to prevent your Cube from getting stale too soon.

Then there are some cards for which I just can't see the reason. Maybe there is one, but at a quick glance it is not very apparent. Examples:

So, ok, I understand you want to nerf your black removal. But there are hoops it's not worth jumping through. I think I'd play Murder before any of these and avoid complexity where it is not necessary.

That's one hell of a deck you drafted there, effusively spoken. :D
While you drafted I actually changed a bit, lol. I put out

Skin Invasion - not particularly contributing to any theme/archetype
Imposing Sovereign- seems a bit weak for a two-drop, cut this and Vryn Wingmare and added the new Thalia instead
Selfless Spirit - I think this card is too strong. a cc2 2-attack flyer already is okay, but putting removal/sweeper protection on it seems insanely good to me.

Soul Reap actually is a good removal, it hits everything except around ~40 creatures for two fckng mana, and it's only sorcery speed. I thought about adding Murder but chose to go with Ruinous Path instead, as it's able to hit planeswalkers and I added some more of them today. On the other hand, I didn't play all that much with Soul Reap, so I'm not sure if it's a miss against Gx decks more often than not, as those decks tend to be especially creature heavy.

Pillage seems somewhat pointless after removing all the land destruction bar itself. I'm going to cut that one.

Sorin's Vengeance was posted by RavebornMuse somewhere. It's a black control finisher which could also be played in GB-ramp/midrange. It's cool as it doesn't requires three colours like Cruel Ultimatum.

Sinister Concoction seems to be one part of a big misunderstanding. I wanted to make BG delirium/dredge playable and saw this as one great enabler, just like the green Vessel. It turns out those cards are too narrow. I'll cut everything having dredge or delirium on them and add some of the other interesting choices black and green have to offer.

On doubling up: you may be right here, too. Counterspell, Vendilion Clique and Eternal Witness aren't very splashable, but I find them perfect for what they do and what they cost. Counterspell is one of my absolutely favourite cards, and I wanted to make sure my countersuite is big enough so blue does what it's supposed to be. Same goes for Vendilion Clique, an interesting creature that leads to interesting plays, and a cooler Ux tempo threat than Serendib Efreet. Maybe I should try Skaab Ruinator in its spot? Eternal Witness btw really is unique. It's such a lovely card, I wanted to have more of these.

Grafted Wargear got doubled up because it's good for aggro and for BR sacrifice decks as an outlet. Do you find it to be too strong?
I've got to admit, while increasing the number of enchantment removal it seems I cut some artifact removal. Going down on one seems logical.

Since this is a super lazy Sunday, and since I had a lot of fun the first time, I drafted your Cube again :p
I first-picked a Dark Confidant and was soon sucked into an Aristocrats deck again. Not that I resisted that, to be honest. I love that play style.

Black was the only certainty I had for a good while, but I couldn't decide what to pair it with between white, red and green since I got passed goodies in all those colours. In the end I decided not to decide at all: since by the middle of pack 2 I already had a lot of great cards for the archetype spread in 4 colours, I just started hoarding shocklands and fetchlands, picking actual cards only when they were super powerful or when I had no lands to take.

I think the deck might work, regardless of the 4 colours. There are bomby plays, there's plenty of reach, there's the possibility to go wide or tall depending on the situation.

Return of the Aristocrats (of Doom) from CubeTutor.com

Nice to see that you removed some weirdos from your list!
I think you might have a bit too much mana fixing in there, for being a 340 cards list. Greedy people like me should get punished, not rewarded :p
But, again, I think this is partly due to the AI needing some additional training.