180 cards(maybe) Boros cube

So, this is the sister cube to the 3-colour cube, who knows how this is going to end up.
I might make the cube 200 cards, and then have a bunch with 50 cards that I add when I smash the two cubes together.

Stuff thrown into the cube so far: http://www.cubetutor.com/viewcube/114161

Themes going on: Golems, heroic, voltron, equipment matters, artifacts matter, metalcraft, auras matter and Bonesplitter

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
This looks like an awesome cube for some Wildfire Control archetype.

Where is the control anyway. No wraths? No sweepers? Wouldn't this cube be more fun with some more diversity in supported archetypes?

Edit: You could even support combo with various options if you want to. Kiki-Jiki/Splinter Twin with Village Bell Ringer/Zealous Conscripts/That Angel, using Heliod's Pilgrim and Imperial Recruiter as tutors. Some sort of goblin based combo deck should be possible maybe? Enduring Renewal?

I like the sound of goblin based combo, and I do like the sound of Wildfire control.
I don't like the sound of kiki/twin, I want to keep the removal at the level of shock/incinerate/lightning hammer (haven't really decided yet).
I'll throw in imperial recruiter, enduring renewal, and see where this takes us.
I can probably support +1/+1 counters with heroic coupled with modular critters.