A List of Riptiders Who Actually Play Magic

im notoriously the slow player. but theres also idiots that try to rush you as a 'mind game' like at my lcs . you are going to have to watch my thoughtful moves cuz i played modo n i know i got thirty seconds bitch

yo so ultimate masters is like my shitty cube. i drafted Rg madness
opened spoils of the vault, picked become immense
opened noble hierarch, passed holo devoted druid
opened holo nourishing shoal and shriekmaw, picked wild hunger

got like faithless looting, mad prophet, 2 wild mongrels, 2 reckless wurm, 4 fire//ice

first game was close. i got him game one with the value of thermo-alchemist and snake umbra and molten birth twice and beat him down

second one was close. i was one point away with hooting mandrills wild hunger, become immense (11) and had fire//ice in my hand. his double block was enough to save him. i think he had me if i stayed on the defensive anyway n didnt attack

third one he blew out my snake umbra with a last gasp n didnt get under in time. this scrub tried to instant chainer's edict me and i was like judge dq then he popped the last grasp what a ho. then he did his kodamas reach into mikaeus unhallowed and ulamogs crusher. that ice side on fire ice wouldve been useful. but wouldnt have anything to follow up with cuz he got all the removal so was topdecking

game two i mirrored another gruul with all the persist cards. he got me both games with the fling thats not a fling which would do like 15-19 damage in one swing. like scuzzback marauders into soul's fire which i mistakenly identified as trash removal at 2r instant requiring a creature . got my ass whooped both times by that

Phantom UMA is a treat, if you own mtgo I can't recommend it enough.
Miles better than recent masters sets Imo, which were like here are my 10 archetypes, five are traps

I play both premodern and arena! Pfah! And I did play some modern this year. But cubeing? Pfah. With adults? No way. I might get a cube together in march.
But I agree with everyone that playing some games is good to start appreciating cards.

Friends, you'll never believe this, but I'm actually going to do a Winchester draft TODAY. With a PERSON. In REAL LIFE.

I'll tell you how it goes. I'll be playing Penny Pincer 2.0 Cube. I'll throw the report in the appropriate blog.

But guys... REAL PEOPLE. /faint