General (BLB) Bloomburrow Spoilers

This is also for me the set from 2024 I have the most hype for, since I loved Lorwyn and Eldraine and this gives me the same vibes. I hope they don't ruin it. At some point I will have to build a tribal cube in some way or another ahah

"enters" in place of "enters the battlefield" is sad and not very flavourful though, this is a minus for me

Eh, it's been around for a while

(In the saga reminder text, fwiw)
Reminder text can be shorthanded because it isn't rules text, I believe. Look at how the rummage is worded on learn. There might be more than one other example. I'm sure there is lol.

"Enters" kinda makes me feel like asking "enters what?" but I don't really care that much.

Yeah, who cares. Bloomburrow will rock. I feel like barely anyone in the community cares about the second "we all wear hats now"-set that's on the horizon. Just give us cute mouse knights and lizard shamans and frog rogues.
In all honesty, while I don't really care for the theme despite owning several volumes of Mouse Guard, I am looking forward to a set that isn't bogged down with the "exploration of tropespace". I'm so incredibly tired of pop culture references.

In all honesty, while I don't really care for the theme despite owning several volumes of Mouse Guard, I am looking forward to a set that isn't bogged down with the "exploration of tropespace". I'm so incredibly tired of pop culture references.

Bloomburrow is going to be nothing but Redwall references, just you wait.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Maybe, but I haven't read (watched?) Redwall, so I'll be blissfully ignorant of them.
I was going to say read, but after a quick Google I found out it's been adapted into a three-season animated series around the turn of the century. The series gets a whopping 8.2 on IMDB, and the best part is that it's available on Amazon Prime. Instant add to the watchlist, thanks for prompting me to look that up! :D

Edit: Frick! It's not available in the Netherlands. Whyyyy!

I was going to say read, but after a quick Google I found out it's been adapted into a three-season animated series around the turn of the century. The series gets a whopping 8.2 on IMDB, and the best part is that it's available on Amazon Prime. Instant add to the watchlist, thanks for prompting me to look that up! :D

Edit: Frick! It's not available in the Netherlands. Whyyyy!

LOVE the Redwall animated series. I grew up on that shit. First show I watched on cable and I was over the moon.

Edit: if I am being entirely truthful, that 8.2 is probably being boosted by Redwall turbofans like myself. But I still think the show slaps.

I've never seen redwall or nihm or what it's called, yet Bloomburrow's aesthetics really speak to me. But maybe thatis only because it's the only set that takes place on one plane and does feel like an actual magic set.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Because I’m lawful good and breaking the “rules” makes me uncomfortable. I’ll only do that if they’re actively harmful (and barring me from watching a series that’s available in another region is annoying, not harmful). Also, I’m “old” (read: over 40) and can’t be bothered with figuring out how to do technical shit that’s ultimately not necessary for me to enjoy life.

I've never seen redwall or nihm or what it's called, yet Bloomburrow's aesthetics really speak to me.
220px-US-NIH-NIMH-Logo.svg.png

There, now you've seen NIMH :D