Citynoise Modo Peasant Cube

http://www.cubetutor.com/visualspoiler/39818

The Colors:
{W} : Mainly an aggro color. For control there are some good removal and finishers. I don't 'support' tokens as a strategy but I play a fair number of token makers because they are good on their own.
{U} : Control/tempo color. Biggest thing that I do differently is I play a lot of Remove Souls instead of actual removal like Claustrophobia or Narcolepsy.
{B} : Control/midrange/sacrifice color. I don't support black aggro at all. Not enough reach or disruption to make it good in my experience. If we got thoughtseize and a 2nd hymn at un/common I'd probably try it.
{R} : Aggro color. Burn baby burn. I'm a big fan of creatures that make blocking harder/impossible like Goblin Shortcutter. I'll basically play any of them as long as they are cheap (2-4 mana) and reasonably good.
{G} : Mostly a ramp color. I tried playing a bunch of fight cards as removal. Didn't really work out. Lots of ways to generate creature-based card advantage.

I run drafts using this cube list online if anybody is interested. Generally on Fridays around 9pm est (the next of which is 1/8/16 if anybody is interested).

Biggest upside to running a cube on modo - easier to manage (no large physical collection) and cheaper.
Biggest downside - not every card is actually on modo (custodi squire and predator's howl being the only 2 I care about)

Running the draft through a 3rd party site is kinda a hassle too. I'd probably pay somewhere in the neighborhood of 16tix per draft (2tix/person) if modo ran the draft for me.

The biggest difference for me is my attitude towards pimping. My paper peasant cube is fully pimped and I'm working on getting it 100% artist-signed too. On modo I straight up do not care.

Running the draft through a 3rd party site is kinda a hassle too. I'd probably pay somewhere in the neighborhood of 16tix per draft (2tix/person) if modo ran the draft for me.

You and me both, but I doubt we will see it anytime soon (if at all). The most I hope for are cube-building contests to get some non-WotC cubes up to draft!

And I am the opposite with paper: I actively dislike foils, signatures and alters. Well, not the opposite as I don't like foils on MTGO either (but I do have artwork and old-frame bias...)

You and me both, but I doubt we will see it anytime soon (if at all). The most I hope for are cube-building contests to get some non-WotC cubes up to draft!

And I am the opposite with paper: I actively dislike foils, signatures and alters. Well, not the opposite as I don't like foils on MTGO either (but I do have artwork and old-frame bias...)

I know a lot of people who dislike foils (warping, different thickness) but I like them. I also like the modern frame more. I'm a monster.

My favorite is actually textless cards, they look so clean. I also don't care that people can't read them to know what they do. I do hate non-Italian foreign cards though so...no consistency there.

A cube building contest would be neat.

Where do you get your Italian language cards? I am dying for x4 scopritore di segreti, but don't want to pay over seas shipping.

I don't really have a source for them. I just pick them up as I see or find them. The reason I don't mind them is that they are the only non-English cards I can actually read.