General Colorless Activation Lands

Here are all the colorless activation lands in the game in their original printing: (January 2018)

http://www.cubetutor.com/visualspoiler/96741

Name three cards you love.
Name three cards you hate.

The list contains no lands with colored activation or anything that references to colors or can generate colored mana. I have also excluded all Commander-related lands.

Pretty fond of

Pretty strong dislike

And uh, I guess out of principle

I don't think the CT linked is complete. where is Ancient Tomb, for instance?

Ups! That has been added.

Edit: I might actually be missing more. I’ll figure this out tomorrow and make sure it is fully updated!

FlowerSunRain

Contributor
=)

=(

I had a lot more cards for the love list, not much else for the hate list except maze. In fact, I probably would have put maze instead of nexus, but, you know, peer pressure.

Sometimes the the most difficult things are to be precise ;) Choosing only three lovable lands, cutting your Commander deck to 100 cards etc.. ;)

I think I’ll keep the list permanently updated so you can always check back in here to see 100 % of all colorless activation lands. I’ll update it with each set.

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
I only have two cards I've personally vetted:

Hopefully I can add drownyard temple, hostile desert, or geier reach sanatrium to that list someday.

Inventors' fair always makes me think of:

cast610.jpg

Ones I dislike? Probably the cliche non-interactive ones:

There is probably a good argument that the non-interactive ones that don't produce mana (tabernacle at pendrell vale) should outrank strip mine and wasteland, but you never play against tabernacle so all of my negativity is focused elsewhere.

In the context of Cube

Love:

Hate

There are plenty more I wouldn't play but I wouldn't say I actually hate any of them.

Fully updated.

I think I'll make a new thread with links to all the different lands MTG has to offer in categories. In this way there will always be an easy way to find the specific interesting land you're looking for but can't quite remember/find the land you never knew existed but fits perfectly into your new Riptide cube strategy.

Stay tuned!