General Cube Storage

Denmark. Faraos Cigarer should have them.

So which ones should I get? The 18 ones or the 9 ones? I am not interested in the actual folder because I am going to cut half of the product up with a scissor.

So which ones should I get? The 18 ones or the 9 ones? I am not interested in the actual folder because I am going to cut half of the product up with a scissor.

9 would mean it's just a single sided page, 18 is 9 pockets front and back which seems to be standard. Not actually sure if they sell only 9 pockets.

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member

faraos cigar is such a cool place

Does anyone know if it will possible to have two fully double-sleeved regular sized MTG cards inside the oversized sleeves we use for Vanguards, Planechase planes or Archenemy schemes?

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Country in the checkout isn't even modifiable :(

After paying $300+ for a cube vault, I'm a little worried this might not even apply to me.

Country in the checkout isn't even modifiable :(

After paying $300+ for a cube vault, I'm a little worried this might not even apply to me.

They list distributors they work with on the website. If you have any stores that carry other Dex Protection products, you can probably get this too.

Well I do because Velcro closures are usually not waterproof :p
I thought the video (Which I love, by the way!) would disprove but it didn't.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I thought you were worried the velcro closure wouldn't be strong enough :) I doubt the box is waterproof, not specifically because of the velcro, but because it has a lid that doesn't seal on the sides. Even with a (strong) magnet lid this box probably wouldn't be waterproof.

You’re right :) I think this is a 9/10 box for cube storage. However I did notice something odd. It looks like cards can’t be proper stored unless you also store them in smaller deck boxes inside. Am I wrong?

Is being waterproof a high priority for cube storage boxes? I can’t think of any that meet that requirement.

I'd say the absolute most you get out of a MTG box in regards to protection is IP44, and you probably only need something like IP42

Something that's "waterproof" is IP67 generally