[Design] ThisIsACubeToo [LowPow] [360] [5p] [NotSoGraveyardy] [KindaColorPieRespecty] [Riptidey?]

Let's go mad with cube tags yes.

I tried to fill this with 360 cards before getting y'all's opinions but I guess I could use some help getting there.

They say the lands define the environment, so: 20 fetch lands, 10 bounce lands, 10 pain lands, and 10 custom tainted-style trilands.
The other land cycles are balanced, but the tri lands will be like Khans trilands, slightly encouraging certain color combinations by only existing in WUG, UGB, GBR, and BRW varieties. I'm tempted to make them fetchable by fiat as well, but that's probably overdoing it. Maybe the bouncehouses and the houses of pain should be fetchable though? The trifolk look like dis:
{T}: Add {c} to your mana pool.
{T}: Add {U}, {G} or {B} to your mana pool. Activate this ability only if you control a Forest.

Biggest sources of inspiration thus far include the two Spotlight threads, the modular cube, penny pincher, and flower's cube. I also am probably gonna appropriate some stuff from the Raveborn cube since super-ramp is definitely a thing I want Simic decks to be doing, and ol' Ravey says that deck type has been really coming together in their cube. (The spotlight threads are really dangerous, seriously. So many random picks came from those threads. I'll probably have to recant on a bunch of them later.)

I want to slim down black and red to 50-55 cards, and bump up white, blue, and green to similar numbers.

The overt themes to push with white inclusions are either WU skies/prowess/enchants supported by removal and protection, which overlaps with UG untaps/ramp/evolve supported by protection. (not the mechanic Protection necessarily) And WR battalion/prowess/tokens supported by... itself? Those 3 things just go well together like breadsticks and more breadsticks! Obviously there's a rWu deck in there with obvious overlap, hoping other three color decks work out as nicely.

Guess the blue inclusions got covered already. I don't think greenblack sac/pod/morbid needs any more help, so the remaining green stuff should probably be aimed at the Simic section.

Not sure what the plan is with the gold section. I'm tempted to just have no gold cards! Not sure about the artifacts either. My current jank cube has a bit of a theme of white equipment, and I guess tokens like equipment, so that could be the way to go with the bulk of the artifacts.

Here's the cube list! If you've got the time, please point out:
  • cubes or drafted decks that I might want to steal ideas from
  • customs you've designed that would go well here
  • cards I've got that're way better or worse than their contemporaries
or just tell me your favorite sandwich recipe!