Fund CML's Kickstarter for "A Brief History of Magic Cards"

CML

Contributor
Friends! The Kickstarter for our chapbook, "A Brief History of Magic Cards," produced by Alex Davis-Lawrence and illustrated by Cassie Murphy, launched this morning. We'd be honored if you'd consider backing us and spreading the good word about our project.

cover_copy.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/abhomc

We have some dope rewards, including fantasy maps of Seattle and a chance to play FNM with me (I'll get the drinks). Any contribution is very much appreciated!

Dom Harvey

Contributor
is this a more or less worthy use of the Kickstarter/gofundme/Patreon archetype than getting people to pay for you to move to Seattle to work at WotC

CML

Contributor
I obviously both live in Seattle and have no interest in working for Wizards under any circumstances

Huh, maybe the campaign should make this clearer

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
C, I think you may be killing part of your audience. I pretty much lost interest in this game since I read The Pro Tour Sucks.

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
C, I think you may be killing part of your audience. I pretty much lost interest in this game since I read The Pro Tour Sucks.
Despite not really wanting to read a book about magic, I'm now a backer. One of the tiers had stickers, what was I supposed to do?

10 days to go and this is slowly getting there. Chip in, chaps!

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Fine. I'll back it. It's nice there is a flat postage rate for everywhere outside the US. Nice to know I am not getting Extorted for living in the middle of nowhere.