Grand Prix Minneapolis

Dougggggg

Reigning Draft Champion
Anyone gonna be there? I would like to meet some of you goons IRL. Also I have space in my hotel room and I got a pretty good rate on it if anyone wants to pitch in. I know this is mostly a noncompetitive crowd but I know at least some of you play competitively. I'm going to be there for sure, already have a flight and hotel booked.

Sorry man, I just got a job, so I can't go out of town right now. My schedule for the next month is more or less set in stone. I might be able to help you test on my off-time, though.

Dougggggg

Reigning Draft Champion
Sorry man, I just got a job, so I can't go out of town right now. My schedule for the next month is more or less set in stone. I might be able to help you test on my off-time, though.

For sure man, I can only really test on cockatrice but I need people to test with.

I'll be there. I live in the area so no need of the hotel or anything. On the flip side if there's time for it I can totally bring my cube to the Mall of America. That's my usual spot for cubing. It's a public place, accessible by public transport, and anyone looking to nab cards isn't gonna go there. This'll be my first GP and I dunno what times you're getting in, etc. so I have no idea if that'd even work.