How to: Forum Grid Drafting

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, trying a new forum activity. Grid Drafting!

For those of you who don't know, here's how Grid Drafting works (http://www.channelfireball.com/articles/cube-design-grid-drafting-and-more/).

Fortunately it's pretty forum friendly! I will make empty threads, and if you want to draft, just jump in and make your first picks! So, make a post like:

Pack 1:

Then some asshole will come along and challenge you and go like:
Pack 1:

Pack 2:

and you're off to the races! When you're done you can make decks and fight on Cockatrice, or hand the deck off to somebody to fight as your champion.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Sweet. Well, I'm not set up at all to play a game of Magic over the internet, so I'ld probably have to choose a champion, but I might bite the bullet and participate in one of these drafts because drafting is fun :) At work right now though >_>

Sweet. Well, I'm not set up at all to play a game of Magic over the internet, so I'ld probably have to choose a champion, but I might bite the bullet and participate in one of these drafts because drafting is fun :) At work right now though >_>

Sure, but so are me and Jason.

On the other hand, not all works are created equal when it comes to staring at pages of card images trying to figure out a) what to pick and b) if someone is over your shoulder.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Can you use small images instead of normal card images? Right now it won't fit on an iPad because of the spoiler tag :)

Test:

Vs.