General [ Riptide Weekly] Saturday 30 Jan @ 2PM EST Registration

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Penny Pincer Cube Draft Time!!!

EDIT: Deciding to see if anyone is up for a draft this weekend (very last minute I know).

To give Jason some time to chase up those lost cards and to try and see how Saturday works for people I thought I would host a draft. Also if we plan on doing it as a 'riptide weekly' then we need to be able if we can consistently fire these off every week. If anyone has any issues with the time (2pm EST) then speak up and I might be able to shift my next draft to suit that time. It is just that this time suits so many different countries that I am willing to keep using it.

You guys know the drill by now, post in the thread if you are keen.

1. Kirblinx

Maybes:

I'd like to get in on this but I'll probably be pre-releasing on Saturday, and the one I go to usually starts late in the day so I might not be back in time. Can you put me down provisionally and I'll post in the thread on the day as to whether I'm going to make it or not?

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
If this launches I can probably draft and play a round, but I have friends coming over later in the evening so I'm a bit booked.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Yeah, I am expecting someone to be online at this time and can fire off a grid draft with them if they so desire.

Since there hasn't been any definites in 24 hours I have accepted that I am going to do an actual draft.

I have 3 grid drafts up in the forum games all ready to go for the weekend if they are needed.

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
So since there is no definites I am going to not force myself to wake up at 5am on a Sunday morning.

I should be up around 4PM EST (2 hours later) so if anyone wants to fire off a grid draft throw a post up and I'll hunt you down for a game.