The Pimp thread!

I recently got some pretty nice foils for my cube, and wanted to see if anyone else had sweet, sweet FOILZ. Me precious foils....
(I like foils.)
(a lot.)

Dis what I got fo u recently:
TjVj9cN.jpg

Edit: I realize that the title of this thread could be taken out of context. Pls, just show foils or other pimped-ness.

Edit #2: Good lord that's a large image. I'd make it smaller if I could. Probably. Maybe.

Put it in spoilers, so it won't take the whole page :)

I will post some foils later that not that many people have.

The "rare stuff" aka stuff that doesn't even exist in reality:
14230230.jpg
14230237.jpg

Some flip cards. They look so cool as foils, so had to get them. Still need Chandra, Nissa, Jace and garruk as foils :/
14230238.jpg

And my favorites:
14230239.jpg

That Control Magic is just stunning. Love it so much. Imperial Recruiter also not a real Recruiter, but the card that the picture is printed on is real!

Those are awesome proxies! I wish I had the skill to make proxies like that. Do they take a lot of time?

I love full-art extensions as well, but the only one I have (in my cube at least) is a Skullclamp.

Those are awesome proxies! I wish I had the skill to make proxies like that. Do they take a lot of time?

I love full-art extensions as well, but the only one I have (in my cube at least) is a Skullclamp.
When i started my expensive cube, i was sure i never get dual lands and p9 for my cube, so got foil proxies of them all. This way i can go 100% foil with my cube if i ever want to pimp the whole cube.

The process isn't that long:

My cards doesn't have that layer on it. The picture is just scanned right on the foil.