x Swiftwater Cliffs
x Thornwood Falls
x Thornwood Falls
x Tranquil Cove
x Tranquil Cove
x Wind-Scarred Crag
x Wind-Scarred Crag

(0)

Proviso: I sharpied 10 of the sleeves for the enter-tapped gainlands to instead enter play normally but cost the player 2 life. Like Steam Vents but not as good. Am thinking about tweaking Wilds to also be aggro-friendly in some way.

White is the least Khanny section. I axed Morph to make more room for a small equipment subtheme.

Red suffers from the fact that I own very few red cards. I put almost every possible card in. But I might take one out to put in another Tormenting Voice.

Blue might need a creature or two more. Options include any blue C/U from SOM, any blue common from Khans, and a few random M15/conspiracy cards I have lying around such as Courtly Provocateur.

Green... what can I say about green. It really loves counters of both kinds and thus it secretly wants to be paired with Blue or Black because those colors can Proliferate.

Black seems the most exciting. It's got the sacrifices, the infects, the proliferates, and a really nasty bomb called Skinrender.

Sacrificial lambs are scattered hither and thither through all the colors but obviously Red/Black has the most toys.

I should probably acquire a Brainstorm or two but hey, Vault Skyward is really nifty and my cube might be low-power enough for vault to be useful.

Every single equipment from SOM is represented here, because equipment is cool. Cranial Archive not only hates Delve but also can hate recursive artifacts.

That's all; I love you!

Grillo_Parlante

Contributor
How many drafters do you normally play with? Cubetutor defaults to 8 when I go to do a practice draft, and at 270 I doubt its that many.

From eyeballing the list though, it looks good. Just a nice clean limited experience. From your above post it sounds like you are just starting with your collection, and this looks like a good place to begin.

Oo, nice, a limited-feel cube.

WRb Aggro - japahn's draft of NovaCat on 28/11/2015 from CubeTutor.com

Is Infect really draftable in your cube? I think there needs to be a bit more density.

There are a bunch of themes/cards there that could be tied together with more proliferate:

Also, I see a bunch of Delve, but very few ways to fuel it. Is the idea to just "splash" one card in your deck meant for the long game?

Why do you have narrow cards like Cranial Archive? Furnace Celebration? Erase?

I suggest getting a couple of red cards, it's looking kind of weak and unsynergistic compared to other colors. Some suggestions from recent sets are Magmatic Insight, Atarka Efreet, Dragon Fodder, Lightning Berserker, Magma Jet, but that's just scratching the surface.

There is a hint of a WB Warriors theme, but there are not many Warriors in those colors.

So we got to play our first draft with this cube! Green white "aggro" with equipment seems to launch pretty strong. There's possibly just enough fixing for 5 color decks too. Possibly a tiny bit not enough. Red creatures were not popular so yeah I probably need more... from reading the discussions on here I'm feeling like picking up some Raid buddies.

POSSIBLE CHANGES?

I was reading about Quirion Dryad, so I'm thinking about popping in a pair of Copperhorn Scout, to improve the useage of Heavy Arbalest and weasel one's way out of Singing Bell Strike. Also throw in Soliton!

Should I include an additional copy of these cards to reinforce some subthemes?

Here's some cards to maybe add. Shall or shan't?

If I'm to add some of these, I'm polling for things you'd cut! I will definitely cut the undersupported WB warriors, because white and black have enough going on with outlast, equipment, raid, prowess, and infect.

Oo, nice, a limited-feel cube.

WRb Aggro - japahn's draft of NovaCat on 28/11/2015 from CubeTutor.com

Is Infect really draftable in your cube? I think there needs to be a bit more density.

There are a bunch of themes/cards there that could be tied together with more proliferate:

Also, I see a bunch of Delve, but very few ways to fuel it. Is the idea to just "splash" one card in your deck meant for the long game?

Why do you have narrow cards like Cranial Archive? Furnace Celebration? Erase?

I suggest getting a couple of red cards, it's looking kind of weak and unsynergistic compared to other colors. Some suggestions from recent sets are Magmatic Insight, Atarka Efreet, Dragon Fodder, Lightning Berserker, Magma Jet, but that's just scratching the surface.
There is a hint of a WB Warriors theme, but there are not many Warriors in those colors.
Thanks for feedback!

Yes, maybe need more Infect. It's part of a wider/looser "buff your creatures!" theme, where Outlast tells you to + up your stuff, but also a bit of + can get Infect creatures into scary "2 hits and you're dead!" range. And I definitely need more Proliferate. I thought I had 2 copies of Thrummy but I can only find one, so I'll pick that up and a few of the other ones soon.

You know how BattleFor has cards that are mill cards, but also can be included as part of a normal health points victory? Maybe there's a way to let infect be less "narrow" and participate in other parts of the game.

The answer to several of your "why do you have X?" questions is that my starting point was 1 of every Infect creature, one of every Equipment card, and one of each common and uncommon from khans. Some deviations have been made, but not many (yet). Working on it! Lens of clarityis definitely out but I think I am keeping cranial archive(for now). Erase is in for Warden but may go out.

I can't really be of much help with a limited-style environ (not at all my forte at all at all at all), but I will say that the extreme difference between creature availability and CMC across your list seems to heavily disincentivize red.

For example, looking just at your options, based off of CMC cards at the 1-drop, 2-drop, and 3-drop spots along your curve:
{W} cards-per-CMC goes 6, 13, 6 = 25
{U} cards-per-CMC goes 7, 8, 8 = 23
{B} cards-per-CMC goes 6, 6, 4 = 16
{R} cards-per-CMC goes 6, 7, 11 = 24
{G} cards-per-CMC goes 4, 10, 7 = 21

Look at all of the early engagement {W}{U}{B}{G} get (just over 23 cards per colour average) compared to {R}, sitting at a mere 16! This doesn't even begin to take into account removal availability or creature availability, two other very important factors to consider, as well as just straight-up card playability (who would ever cast Vandalblast in this format? I honestly could be missing something, but it looks like a guaranteed last-pick sideboard piece), but the fact that red has so fewer cards to play earlier in the game means that it's tipped heavily towards being either a supporting colour or a splash, rather than a fully-fledged colour worth basing your deck in.

As I said, limited-style formats are not really within my purview so I can offer limited (tee hee!) advice here, but that really jumped out at me, so I thought I'd point it out.

Inspired by the 4 color Grid drafts and the Modular Cube, I'm removing red until/unless I better/more red cards. Gonna miss Ride Down and Master the Way.

Slimming down to 200ish cards due to typically having 4 drafters, too.

Also ditching Infect, even though I dream of it being this awesome proliferate thingy. But I'm still keeping proliferate and some of the black cards that put -1/-1 counters on things. I'm really tempted to keep Carrion Call because it's an Instant that provides chump blockers your opponent won't soon forget, but I suspect control/midrange players who might need chump blockers would rather save 3 mana and just have a Blisterpod on the field.

G/B infect was deadly awesome once, but mostly people pass over it, or use the Infect creatures only as blockers.

It's gonna look a bit like a new cube when I'm done.