Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Brad's latest activity
Brad
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
Low Power Card Spotlight
.
mirari's wake Buff those tokens. Or, more recent and less iconic: champion's anthem
Yesterday at 9:32 PM
Brad
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
Land Storm
with
Like
.
Actually while we're on the subject of infinite landfall combos, I've got to talk about the one I'm trying to work into my cube...
Thursday at 10:05 PM
Brad
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
Land Storm
with
Like
.
I've been seeding some of these combos into my Landfill cube, and I'm eyeballing Quirion Ranger as part of the family, too.
Wednesday at 9:01 PM
Brad
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
Deadwood Treefolk has a "when it enters or leaves" trigger that is too modern, but the rest of the list fits. For me, the key...
Wednesday at 9:00 PM
Brad
reacted to
Zoss's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
I suspect a big part of why they feel old-bordered is that they use a limited palette of mechanics and effects to make dramatic cards...
Sunday at 7:14 PM
Brad
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
I think in a lower powered fair environment where creature stats are a bit more old school turning your 1-drop into a 3/2 or 5/2 can be...
Oct 3, 2026
Brad
reacted to
Zoss's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
Probably; they're removing all alchemy cards from Arena, so this is likely part of that...
Sep 29, 2026
Brad
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I saw that and I think I Discorded it to Onder. Didn't realize it was you. Hell of a Mind Stone. The text box is really nice. I think...
Sep 29, 2026
Brad
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Legitimately loved it. Jace Tokens made tracking a breeze. My promo was Repurposed Enforcer and the card was really good. Off topic but...
Sep 29, 2026
Brad
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
It plays out even better than I expected. I think @Tavahka covered it well: it feels very skill-testing, fair, and satisfying. It gets...
Sep 29, 2026
Brad
reacted to
Tavahka's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I had a GW deck with 3 Inspired Tethermage and a couple of the Way enchantments so I was trying to empower Jace as much as I could. I...
Sep 29, 2026
Brad
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Anyone with Empower Jace first impressions from the prerelease? Seems like it had a ton of potential as a smoothing mechanic.
Sep 27, 2026
Brad
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
wagg
.
Really wish this was one of the sets where we got 4 commander decks. I'd have killed for an enemy-wedge echo version of Alara (named...
Sep 27, 2026
Brad
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This lifegain discussion is missing the really amazing card in the commander deck Niv-Mizzet, Ghost Counsel Really flipping cool...
Sep 27, 2026
Brad
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Eye of Jace I was legitimately impressed with this card during sealed prerelease last night. Obviously it is great in an opening hand...
Sep 26, 2026
Members
Top