Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Brad's latest activity
Brad
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I am also liking this buddy here: Loving the idea of just spending one mana each turn to mill three cards. In a graveyard-centric...
Jul 17, 2026
Brad
reacted to
safra's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
We also got some walkers (but Chandra, Chill of Compliance remains the coolest) and this neat little Prowess aggro guy:
Jul 17, 2026
Brad
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Not bad! It is not Dark Confidant, but I think that this is worth it both for powermax cubes (that have Guide of Souls, Ocelot Pride...
Jul 17, 2026
Brad
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I don't know you all, but I am MUCH more hyped for this expansion than for Marvel, Star Trek or the Hobbit. The card itself doesn't...
Jul 17, 2026
Brad
reacted to
Rasmus Källqvist's post
in the thread
General
[TRK] Star Trek
with
Like
.
Unfortuantely kinda into this card. I like star trek but dislike universes beyond but, I feel like this card feels sufficiently mtg to...
Jul 15, 2026
Members
Top