inscho's latest activity

  • inscho
    inscho reacted to Aston's post in the thread 5 Life Microcube with Heart Heart.
    As promised, a report from cube night on 8th September. This was my deck: One 1 Larder Zombie 1 Taunting Kobold Two 1 Jeering...
  • inscho
    inscho reacted to Aston's post in the thread 5 Life Microcube with Like Like.
    Not often, but it has happened a couple times across 6ish drafts. It's not easy but the reward really is worth working for, 2 damage...
  • inscho
    inscho replied to the thread 5 Life Microcube.
    What a fun format, and I adore the card pool. I will say it's hard to make suggestions without getting to see the decks in action. I'd...
  • inscho
    inscho reacted to Aston's post in the thread 5 Life Microcube with Like Like.
    https://cubecobra.com/cube/list/5lifemicrocube I've been working on this for a bit, it's up to v 1.5 or so, and finally feel like it's...
  • inscho
    inscho reacted to Nanonox's post in the thread All Tomorrows with Like Like.
    All Tomorrows: A visual cube experience Cube list (WIP) @TrainmasterGT introduced me to All Tomorrows on a random preview thread and...
Top