Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
KeithCubes's latest activity
KeithCubes
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Made a few changes today based on the excellent retail limited environment. New Additions from FRA: Fblthp, Impossibly Lost This is...
Thursday at 2:34 AM
KeithCubes
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
with
Like
.
Instantly wins off Kiki-Jiki and similar effects. Generally inclined to say that this heavily limits the card space of your cube, the...
Monday at 4:24 AM
KeithCubes
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Legitimately loved it. Jace Tokens made tracking a breeze. My promo was Repurposed Enforcer and the card was really good. Off topic but...
Sep 30, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
CBS
.
Gwen did an @everyone on their Discord announcements channel if you're terminally online enough to get those. Fortunately I knew it was...
Sep 30, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This lifegain discussion is missing the really amazing card in the commander deck Niv-Mizzet, Ghost Counsel Really flipping cool...
Sep 28, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This is exactly my experience: It's not about winning fast as much as getting value from coming down early. Compare these cards...
Sep 26, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
Nemo's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
I think I'd like a lifegain theme that runs on incidental life gain triggers from things like Extended Absence or Eye of Jace or...
Sep 25, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
.
Bloomburrow tried making this a thing with cards like the aforementioned Essence Channeler, Zoraline, Cosmos Caller and Lunar...
Sep 25, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
.
I think of 'supporting aggro' as creating an environment where early play to the board early is advantageous. By contrast, I've played...
Sep 25, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Another lifegain payoff I like (one that feels less parasitic) is black cards that cost life. I'd imagine the most popular examples are...
Sep 25, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
.
In my opinion Soul Warden looking at creatures entering from both sides is annoying since it becomes almost like a stax piece for...
Sep 24, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
Some cubes like Supplier more since it's a Zombie, but creature types aside, I'm a fan of what Manipulator brings to the table. While...
Sep 20, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
Custom Cards: The Lab
with
Like
.
Just let me design a few W/U cards, WotC. I'm not going to mess anything up, I promise. Just let me make a couple. Also, I whipped up a...
Sep 18, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
marofl
.
Stinging Vitriol I predicted they would make a card named "Sick Burn" in this set, but they missed their shot.
Sep 18, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I had missed Marwyn too, but I'm pretty sold on Cultivator at this point. I think deathtouch is a good tool for green to have to deal...
Sep 17, 2026
Members
Top