Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
KeithCubes's latest activity
KeithCubes
reacted to
TrainmasterGT's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I love this card, that art is some All Tomorrows bullshit.
Sep 17, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I've been away from my computer all week but I have Many Feelings about this set, most of them positive. Maybe it's an overreaction to...
Sep 14, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Empower Jace, compared to Amass, definitely gets better the more you have of it. That may sound painfully obvious, but what I mean is...
Sep 9, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
Ombrophage's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
Whoa, big and solid list right there, I'm going to react to my favorites. Vraan is a good shout. I generally prefer cards that don't...
Sep 9, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
Zoss's post
in the thread
General
Embrace the Chaos / Cube Occasionals
with
Like
.
This is my main cube and I love it! My ratios are a bit different (I spike in at a rate of 1:8 occasionals:total cards seen), but seeing...
Sep 8, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
.
I play more in the med-high power level (just below vintage), but I like to keep aristocrats aggressive so I come with a bunch of...
Sep 8, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
The California Premiership Cube: 720 Cards of
with
Like
.
A massive mistake I corrected immediately after seeing your comment in May. I removed Seymour as well at some point to bring back...
Sep 2, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Sep 2, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
Slop is an immaculate word that effortlessly filled a hole in my vocabulary that I am now elated to be able to express. Your reductive...
Aug 27, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
A card being put into your hand is much better than putting it on top of the library for gameplay. If the action of a card leaving the...
Aug 21, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
Fight Club
.
Vibrant Outburst The art is … questionable, and it got overshadowed by Traumatic Critique in the same set, but for a low to the ground...
Aug 18, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Another vote for Flame of Anor. That card is has a great floor as a modal spell and becomes incredibly good with any wizard around...
Aug 18, 2026
KeithCubes
replied to the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
.
Two more options if you have some payoff looking for sacrifices happening: Phantom SteedIllvoi Galeblade The galeblade isn’t worth...
Aug 16, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
Brad's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
Can lead to bad games, so I don't like it, but it's a fine card.
Aug 12, 2026
KeithCubes
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
with
Like
.
One of the many Alchemy cards that plays extremely well online but would be rough to do in paper. Drafting from a spellbook in paper in...
Aug 11, 2026
Members
Top