Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
MilesOfficial's latest activity
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
Deadwood Treefolk has a "when it enters or leaves" trigger that is too modern, but the rest of the list fits. For me, the key...
Yesterday at 1:36 PM
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
.
Made a few changes today based on the excellent retail limited environment. New Additions from FRA: Fblthp, Impossibly Lost This is...
Tuesday at 3:02 PM
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
You had me with Bottled Cloister, but lost me with stuff like Farid and Ramos. I do agree that there are some new old bordered cards...
Saturday at 2:26 PM
MilesOfficial
reacted to
gaytransmulldrifter's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
Random thought that's been knocking around in my head for the past few months: Old border cube is about the notes you don't play. The...
Friday at 11:41 AM
MilesOfficial
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Legitimately loved it. Jace Tokens made tracking a breeze. My promo was Repurposed Enforcer and the card was really good. Off topic but...
Sep 29, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
It plays out even better than I expected. I think @Tavahka covered it well: it feels very skill-testing, fair, and satisfying. It gets...
Sep 28, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Tavahka's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I had a GW deck with 3 Inspired Tethermage and a couple of the Way enchantments so I was trying to empower Jace as much as I could. I...
Sep 28, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This is exactly my experience: It's not about winning fast as much as getting value from coming down early. Compare these cards...
Sep 27, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Really wish this was one of the sets where we got 4 commander decks. I'd have killed for an enemy-wedge echo version of Alara (named...
Sep 27, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Eye of Jace I was legitimately impressed with this card during sealed prerelease last night. Obviously it is great in an opening hand...
Sep 27, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
The Anti-singleton Singleton
with
Like
.
I think I finally want to try ... Hedron Alignment ... with a "pick 1, get 4" sticker. As an occasional. Could actually be a neat mini...
Sep 25, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
I've been supporting Life Gain decks for a long time. I don't love it, but some of my drafters do. I think this is one of the biggest...
Sep 25, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
safra's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This was a bonkers spoiler season but I reigned myself in to a mere () cards. Fliers: Sphinx of False Conclusions Lyra, Tolarian...
Sep 23, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Some cubes like Supplier more since it's a Zombie, but creature types aside, I'm a fan of what Manipulator brings to the table. While...
Sep 21, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Casual Champions Inclusions Core Dark Matter Manipulator Might just be the one non-parasitic selfmill enabler I recently decided to...
Sep 21, 2026
Members
Top