Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
MilesOfficial's latest activity
MilesOfficial
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Man I really hope this card is not constructed playable, because it would be PERFECT in Landfill. I have been longing for a card to...
Sep 13, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
marofl
.
My other wish is that we meet Echoverse Jaya Ballard, and she's also a red-aligned pyromancer badass. Have her show up in the final...
Sep 13, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Velrun's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I don’t remember if I’ve written this in here but I designed this card many many years ago during the Mirrodin Besieged era without the...
Sep 13, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
I play more in the med-high power level (just below vintage), but I like to keep aristocrats aggressive so I come with a bunch of...
Sep 10, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
More payoffs for Slumbering Trudge Also this is a neat removal spell, with cool art. I love untapping stuff and with Jaheira...
Sep 10, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I think Empower Jace is a neat mechanic. It makes much better use of the amass design, I mean only creating a jace when you don't...
Sep 10, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Big fan of this, exactly the kind of ramp/reanimator target I'm interested in.
Sep 9, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
TrainmasterGT's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
This set is insane.
Sep 9, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
The California Premiership Cube: 720 Cards of
.
I also love earthbending and so yes, I've tried out both of these cards. I adore Bumi's Feast Lecture. It's been in my Cube twice and...
Sep 5, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Sep 1, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
Can't remember if it was Dom or Erik who proposed a White cheat package consisting of Windbrisk Heights Collector's Cage I wasn't too...
Sep 1, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
The California Premiership Cube: 720 Cards of
.
A massive mistake I corrected immediately after seeing your comment in May. I removed Seymour as well at some point to bring back...
Sep 1, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
Please Velrun, we like you here, don’t continue this longer than it should; he didn’t call you stupid and you know it. It is better for...
Aug 30, 2026
MilesOfficial
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
Big bodies
with
Like
.
Jokulmorder Is there a more stylish payoff for this strategy? Let your drafters know you mean business.
Aug 24, 2026
MilesOfficial
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
.
I still run it, but not because it's ideal. It's a very exciting cheat target, and like you mentioned, it can play with Loyal Retainers...
Aug 24, 2026
Members
Top