Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Land Storm
.
I meant it more in the sense that it's not a card you would consider in your cube if you didn't have Yedora. On its own it's perfectly...
Today at 9:52 AM
Nanonox
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
Alvoi's Cube
with
Like
.
Autumn Cube I am back to bore you! So, what's new? I love Cube! That's not really new. But I hate my process of Cube-building. I often...
Yesterday at 9:41 PM
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Land Storm
.
I don't have a ton of good options for Yedora, but it is a trippy card. The classic is Life and Limb, maybe that has game in a cube so...
Yesterday at 4:59 PM
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
Land Storm
with
Like
.
Actually while we're on the subject of infinite landfall combos, I've got to talk about the one I'm trying to work into my cube...
Yesterday at 2:49 PM
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
Land Storm
with
Like
.
Skyshroud Ranger The best redundancy for the scout there is. Might be strictly worse if being an elf doesn't mean anything, but all the...
Yesterday at 11:01 AM
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
Land Storm
with
Like
.
I've been seeding some of these combos into my Landfill cube, and I'm eyeballing Quirion Ranger as part of the family, too.
Wednesday at 9:21 PM
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Land Storm
.
Untap combo Not sure if this counts, but I wanted to bring attention to a little guy with a lot of combo potential I overlooked...
Wednesday at 4:54 PM
Nanonox
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
CBS
with
Like
.
Deadwood Treefolk has a "when it enters or leaves" trigger that is too modern, but the rest of the list fits. For me, the key...
Wednesday at 9:25 AM
Nanonox
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Like
.
This is the best version so far, but... I feel like I would feel pretty stupid by picking Sir Shandlar of Eberyn only to get destroyed...
Wednesday at 6:08 AM
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
Yeah Human Frailty is a stupid card gameplay wise, but one of the most flavourful inclusions. The book is about how humanity got...
Wednesday at 6:08 AM
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Made a few changes today based on the excellent retail limited environment. New Additions from FRA: Fblthp, Impossibly Lost This is...
Tuesday at 4:32 PM
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
Decided to try a more flavor driven approach with zero fucks in regards to mechanics. It's a rough draft because I did this quickly by...
Tuesday at 10:53 AM
Nanonox
replied to the thread
All Tomorrows
.
I am 100% in agreement with you and I think I even said so myself in the previous post. I appreciate critique even if it isn't positive...
Monday at 7:11 PM
Nanonox
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Heart
.
I don't mean to be harsh, but, IMO, the current list is missing most of the charm of the original conceit. I believe that Magic's engine...
Monday at 7:11 PM
Nanonox
reacted to
Miasmir's post
in the thread
All Tomorrows
with
Heart
.
I gave it a shot. I felt like I was trainwrecking the entire time and I have no idea if what I ended up with is good or not. I hope...
Monday at 3:06 PM
Members
Top