Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I am also liking this buddy here: Loving the idea of just spending one mana each turn to mill three cards. In a graveyard-centric...
Jul 17, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Oh no I hate the art on all versions of Stingcaster Mage :(((( Liliana the Repentant is interesting, with lots of comps but nothing...
Jul 17, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I'm glad that they're using this sick art on an actual card. Seems pretty strong if you get to untap with it and get to play a wrath to...
Jul 17, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
safra's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
We also got some walkers (but Chandra, Chill of Compliance remains the coolest) and this neat little Prowess aggro guy:
Jul 17, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
alvoi's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Not bad! It is not Dark Confidant, but I think that this is worth it both for powermax cubes (that have Guide of Souls, Ocelot Pride...
Jul 17, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
Fun & Quirky Cube Packages
.
I love my Mardu artifact cheat package for medium powered cubes Goblin Welder Reveillark Vesperlark Desperate Plea Alesha, Who Smiles...
Jul 17, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
I don't think there's any particular advice to breaking singleton, it's just whatever is best for your environment. For example, the...
Jul 16, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
So far I've only added the cubes I was following, haven't had time to scour your selection and steal the ones I enjoy! At 720, I figure...
Jul 16, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
The Saga of Cubing
with
Like
.
I recently added Rydia inspired by @Nanonox, and I've been super happy with her. Originally, the saga text was a distraction, as I...
Jul 16, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
The Saga of Cubing
.
I posted about sagas last year in a random cube project if anyone is interested...
Jul 16, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
riplab
.
Really glad you're getting good use out of the Griselbrand tool, it's been a fantastic time suck for me, and I like the 30 Cubes you're...
Jul 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Rasmus Källqvist's post
in the thread
General
[TRK] Star Trek
with
Like
.
Unfortuantely kinda into this card. I like star trek but dislike universes beyond but, I feel like this card feels sufficiently mtg to...
Jul 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
[500] CCC - Casual Champions Cube
with
Like
.
Still waiting for the deck pictures and exact results from CubeOpen Braunschweig. But I found 5 other people last weekend to do a Casual...
Jul 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[TRK] Star Trek
with
Like
.
To boldly go where no Magic card has gone before! Star Trek: Universes Beyond Release Date: November 13th, 2026 Pre-Release: November...
Jul 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Dom Harvey's post
in the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
with
Like
.
Origin of the Hidden Ones
Jul 12, 2026
Members
Top