Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Nanonox's latest activity
Nanonox
reacted to
Velrun's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Gives me Vengevine vibes Sorry I mean vengevibes.
Sep 15, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I might have to reconsider the Prepared mechanic Wheel of Fortune and especially High Tide on a stick seems really good for somewhat...
Sep 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I'm considering adding it to my Voucher system if it lives up to my expectations. Arclight Phoenix is a great design, but without the...
Sep 14, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
This is such a cool card, that I’m seriously considering breaking singleton for it. Bone Shards sacrificing a creature on either side...
Sep 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I've been more aggressively testing cards during spoiler season, and right now I'm looking to include 18 cards of those spoiled so far...
Sep 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Incredible art, I love this design. I'm so excited to pick up a copy of this. Also a huge fan of this guy. Clean. This is shaping up...
Sep 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Dom Harvey's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I love enchantments generally, many of the more unique + narrow build-arounds I like are enchantments but there aren't good tutors for...
Sep 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I feel this is perfect for so many cubes. Makes me want to build a new one. It also isn't stupid or passé like the majority of "mirrored...
Sep 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I'm heavily considering her. As a persist enabler she is unique in that she can also act as a finisher both Aluren and Enduring Renewal...
Sep 14, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
Zoss's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Chandra's Emberling Hold it. Stop talking about rares, a common is here. I think this is a lot closer to Sprite Dragon than many may...
Sep 13, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I've been away from my computer all week but I have Many Feelings about this set, most of them positive. Maybe it's an overreaction to...
Sep 13, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
.
Trying discard stuff Looking at my list, one of the missing pieces is a discard payoff in Black that isn't a recursive creature. I love...
Sep 12, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Oh it's definitely a sweet card, I just can't put it in Landfill because it's a strict no-counters environment. Unfortunately, cutting...
Sep 11, 2026
Nanonox
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Fblthp, Impossibly Lost Geist of Saint Thalia Both of these are sweet
Sep 11, 2026
Nanonox
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
That's just another layer of synergy to be exploited! Blink it to reset the counter or remove the counter for profit.
Sep 11, 2026
Members
Top