Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
PyreDream's latest activity
PyreDream
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
Topdeck Matters: The Heart of the Cards
.
It needs a bit of fine-tuning as I figure out where empower falls, but you can have a look at the Surveillance Cube I made that includes...
Sep 19, 2026
PyreDream
reacted to
TekLazar's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Massacre Girl into Massacre Wurm is pretty funny to think about. Syr Konrad, the Grim into Dreadhound is pretty close. (But you would...
Sep 16, 2026
PyreDream
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Doesn't work the way you think with all Jaces, since it only adds counters to Jace tokens. But I do think it's funny that they basically...
Sep 9, 2026
PyreDream
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I think Empower Jace is a neat mechanic. It makes much better use of the amass design, I mean only creating a jace when you don't...
Sep 9, 2026
PyreDream
reacted to
Nemo's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
It's been downhill ever since Legends came out.
Sep 8, 2026
PyreDream
replied to the thread
General
"Looking for a card"-Thread
.
Gifts Ungiven package? Malcolm, Alluring Scoundrel Bring to Light Shiko, Paragon of the Way (also a spirit)
Sep 1, 2026
PyreDream
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
I do not need a taxonomy of cubes that categorizes them into pizza, burgers, pudding, cheesecake, paella, ramen, English breakfast and...
Aug 28, 2026
PyreDream
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
Slop is an immaculate word that effortlessly filled a hole in my vocabulary that I am now elated to be able to express. Your reductive...
Aug 27, 2026
PyreDream
replied to the thread
[Card Design] Small / Medium / Big
.
Please ignore for contest purposes, I've just been hankering for more green madness cards for graveyard-based cubes.
Jul 25, 2026
PyreDream
reacted to
Aston's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Broken cards for lower power
with
Like
.
I cut Karakas from my cube a couple years ago, it is very powerful and can be miserable to play against. It's even worse now that the...
Jul 21, 2026
PyreDream
replied to the thread
[Card Design] Small / Medium / Big
.
Siege-Gang Cadet {1}{R} Creature - Goblin When this creature enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 red Goblin creature token. 1R...
Jul 21, 2026
PyreDream
replied to the thread
[Card Design] Small / Medium / Big
.
Watchwolf and Watchcub {1}{G}{W} When Watchwolf and Watchcub enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 green Wolf creature token. 3/3
Jul 20, 2026
PyreDream
replied to the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
.
I think at four mana, it's competing with things like The Flux and Origin of the Hidden Ones which help you get ahead, not just set the...
Jul 18, 2026
PyreDream
reacted to
ravnic's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
The Saga of Cubing
with
Like
.
I am currently revisiting this idea. It's mere brainstorming, but I'm still tempted by the thought of having sagas as a theme. I'm a...
Jul 16, 2026
PyreDream
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
The Saga of Cubing
.
I've been keeping a saga cube since Neon Dynasty for threads like these :D For me personally, it's not necessarily about finding sagas...
Jul 16, 2026
Members
Top