Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Schafkurai's latest activity
Schafkurai
reacted to
shamizy's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Not at all, it's what @alvoi mentioned. If a card leaving the graveyard matters for triggers ala Hardened Academic or Gau, Feral Youth...
Sep 20, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
This set has so many more cool cards than I expected. My cube is at a spot where I can’t fit all of the cards that I like, so I’m...
Sep 19, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
29 cards. What a banger set with some awesome art. Appreciate it mechanically too. I think 'empower Jace' is being slept on, it is an...
Sep 19, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I had missed Marwyn too, but I'm pretty sold on Cultivator at this point. I think deathtouch is a good tool for green to have to deal...
Sep 18, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Idk, it's a pretty common brooch design ("Lover's Eye"). Not that it isn't recontextualized well here! Sadly, Magic isn't going for...
Sep 18, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
with
Like
.
Toph, First Metalbender Earthbending is one of my favorite mechanics because of the possibilities it opens up by turning lands into...
Sep 15, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Proctor of Potential has broken my heart with that finality counter.
Sep 11, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
StrionicAdventurer's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Man I really hope this card is not constructed playable, because it would be PERFECT in Landfill. I have been longing for a card to...
Sep 11, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
More payoffs for Slumbering Trudge Also this is a neat removal spell, with cool art. I love untapping stuff and with Jaheira...
Sep 11, 2026
Schafkurai
replied to the thread
Card/Deck
Single Card Spotlight
.
So, I've been playing the latest iteration of the Planar Cube on Arena for a few drafts and a card that I really like (and probably has...
Aug 9, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
Nanonox's 1vs1 cube
with
Like
.
This is a great card, especially next to Krenko, Baron of Tin-Street. I think you are right though, the rate isn't quite there...
Aug 6, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
Fight Club
with
Like
.
Yeah, for me the issue is that they are just second copies of Tireless Tracker but worse. Same cost, similar role and slots in the same...
Aug 5, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
KeithCubes's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Like
.
It's never too late to heal the world and cut a Mh3 card from your cube. Maybe I'm overrating it, but this looks great for a wide...
Jul 29, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
Sets
The Hobbit
with
Heart
.
This is a very cool one drop! I am going to love this in my cube with ninjas and bounce to hand effects. Great art too!
Jul 28, 2026
Schafkurai
reacted to
Dom Harvey's post
in the thread
Dom's Stream of Consciousness
with
Like
.
DRAFT REPORT - JUNE 2026 Our monthly all-day Cube-a-thon gave me another chance to draft, this time a pod of 7 with a lot of...
Jul 24, 2026
Members
Top