Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
shamizy's latest activity
shamizy
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Made a few changes today based on the excellent retail limited environment. New Additions from FRA: Fblthp, Impossibly Lost This is...
Tuesday at 6:49 PM
shamizy
replied to the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
.
This was my most anticipated set of the entire year and it has lived up to the hype. Time Spiral 2/Modern Horizons 4 love-child with a...
Sep 18, 2026
shamizy
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA]/[FRC] Reality Fracture Testing & Includes
with
Like
.
Jace has set the multiverse afoul in his quest to remake the world in his image. The result? Some sick Cube cards. I think the set has...
Sep 18, 2026
shamizy
reacted to
Mown's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
Twinned Vision I was going to post this yesterday but the image didn't import, shocked no one else beat me to it still. Hybrid Think...
Sep 16, 2026
shamizy
reacted to
Erik Twice's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
While it works well, I've always felt Kiora, the Rising Tide played a bit too similarly to other "draw two, discard two" cards. Seasoned...
Sep 16, 2026
shamizy
reacted to
MilesOfficial's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I've been more aggressively testing cards during spoiler season, and right now I'm looking to include 18 cards of those spoiled so far...
Sep 14, 2026
shamizy
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I'm considering adding it to my Voucher system if it lives up to my expectations. Arclight Phoenix is a great design, but without the...
Sep 14, 2026
shamizy
reacted to
Nanonox's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
This is such a cool card, that I’m seriously considering breaking singleton for it. Bone Shards sacrificing a creature on either side...
Sep 14, 2026
shamizy
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Incredible art, I love this design. I'm so excited to pick up a copy of this. Also a huge fan of this guy. Clean. This is shaping up...
Sep 14, 2026
shamizy
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
I wish that one drop was a Zombie; it would have been a perfect cross pollinator for Gravecrawler/Vengevine decks and Hogaak, Arisen...
Sep 14, 2026
shamizy
reacted to
Dom Harvey's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I love enchantments generally, many of the more unique + narrow build-arounds I like are enchantments but there aren't good tutors for...
Sep 14, 2026
shamizy
reacted to
EzPzJapanezy's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I'm heavily considering her. As a persist enabler she is unique in that she can also act as a finisher both Aluren and Enduring Renewal...
Sep 14, 2026
shamizy
reacted to
KhitriyKrab's post
in the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
with
Like
.
I feel this is perfect for so many cubes. Makes me want to build a new one. It also isn't stupid or passé like the majority of "mirrored...
Sep 14, 2026
shamizy
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Empower Jace is a neat mechanic for the limited format and makes sense given the story they're trying to tell, but absolutely not...
Sep 9, 2026
shamizy
replied to the thread
General
[FRA] Reality Fracture
.
Big fan of this, exactly the kind of ramp/reanimator target I'm interested in.
Sep 8, 2026
Members
Top