Recent content by TrainmasterGT

  1. TrainmasterGT

    All Tomorrows

    This is really cool!
  2. TrainmasterGT

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    I love this card, that art is some All Tomorrows bullshit.
  3. TrainmasterGT

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    I agree about the prepared spell, but I think he needs the Bowtie. He wouldn't look nearly pompous enough without it!
  4. TrainmasterGT

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    Gotta be honest, I don't really want Wildfire enablers to die to Wildfire.
  5. TrainmasterGT

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    Actually you can't, the keyword specifies the counters have to go on a Jace Token. As an example: Repurposed Enforcer Sidenote, this card seems really good on rate. We've gotten a couple of 3/2s for 1W before, but they all have a severe swag deficit a là Sungold Sentinel. By contrast...
  6. TrainmasterGT

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    This set is insane.
  7. TrainmasterGT

    General "Looking for a card"-Thread

    Very neat little guy!
  8. TrainmasterGT

    General [FRA] Reality Fracture

    Glad to see Boros Prison finally getting a canon card. It is a *little* unfortunate the rummage only works for legends.
  9. TrainmasterGT

    Sets The Hobbit

    Did Velrun get banned or did he delete those posts of his own volition?
  10. TrainmasterGT

    Card/Deck Broken cards for lower power

    Look sis I'm just allergic to slop
  11. TrainmasterGT

    Card/Deck Broken cards for lower power

    I hope you can see the irony in calling my distaste for slop reductive.
  12. TrainmasterGT

    General Fight Club

    Interested to hear your thoughts on Town Greeter– are you on a Town package?
  13. TrainmasterGT

    Card/Deck Broken cards for lower power

    We need to normalize using more descriptive language than "slop" to describe things we don't like.
  14. TrainmasterGT

    General Fight Club

    You can't go wrong with any of these. Prismari Charm is the only one I would steer away from because people are least likely to recognize it compared to the others. Flame of Anor is probably the most powerful, but needing a wizard to get full value can be a bit bespoke. My favorite is probably...
  15. TrainmasterGT

    General "Looking for a card"-Thread

    Who thought sacrificing a creature to rummage in Blue was worth the cost? I guess you don't have to discard the card until ability resolution, so you can technically just redraw if your hand is empty. Still...
Top