General Incidental Tribal/Theme Support Cards

Hello there. I don't know if this thread is already somewhere. This is aimed to be filled with incidental support cards that are playable on their own but can make players value future cards slightly differently. For example these are some Incidental Faerie Tribal cards
1709845352448.jpeg1709845450569.jpeg1709845686738.jpeg
And this is the opposite of what I'm looking for
1709845741847.jpeg
The card's power should jump from 6/10 to 8/10 while you meat the condition, not from 3 to 10.
Know other cards and Tribes/Themes? Post them here!

Opening it up to theme instead of just tribe makes it difficult to know where to draw the line.

By theme I mean some specific condition to meet (usually a guild mechanic in a set) such as
1709852789015.jpeg1709852819042.jpeg1709852931722.jpeg
(in an environment where Banish into fable is good with one trigger and the other two are playable [although not among the best] without the conditional)
In short, anything that makes players value certain card types (artifact/enchantment/creature subtype) more by virtue of being drafted
I know its still vague and describes basically any synergy piece ever :(
We can keep the thread limited to creature tribes to avoid the problem

I like tribal, but a small warning: people (or at least I) are not used to looking at the type line. This is why legendary (as fun as these cards sometimes are) and tribal (which is fun) are sometimes a pain.

The GOAT. Changes sequencing decisions, makes you keep an eye out for humans up the curve when you draft, and it's so simple because almost every other decent aggressive creature is a human nowadays. Run a Champ or two in your list, make a few swaps up the curve where you care about Human typing and boom you've got your own W/x Humans subtheme that will make W/x aggro more compelling to draft and play.

This one too. Just run them both and you're probably halfway there.

The trick there is to focus on stuff where it's incredibly obvious whether or not the boost applies. Compare Silverfur Partisan to Rotlung Reanimator - it's almost always going to be really obvious whether or not a creature is a Wolf/Werewolf, but, like... here's the art and name of four White creature cards. There's a Cleric, a Druid, a Rogue, and a Wizard. Can you tell which is which without looking it up?

Kor Spiritdancer:
59813c47-e779-404d-8a1c-70ea29bc7023.jpg

Illuminator Virtuoso
52ba20d9-9423-4114-8734-1dac307483c8.jpg

Ephara's Warden
71f7f788-2795-46a7-82ae-270f1e9415ca.jpg

Celebrity Fencer
5afb5c5c-06e0-4b11-ad07-aef7be6e2cd4.jpg

Spiritdancer = Druid
Illuminator Virtuso = Wizard
Epharas Warden = Cleric
Celebrity Fencer = Rogue

Just a guess

These two cards already create a "humans" archetype.

You can very easily make some tweaks to have a bit more humans. It makes aggro more fun. Most notably, Thalia's Liutenant is great with blink and there are other neat synergies.

I also run these guys, but they aren't necessary:

While this is a human, it's mostly a second Earthcraft that just happens to work with existing humans.

Here's a bunch of non-tribal cards that are self-contained enablers/pay-offs for various themes at various power levels to various degrees:

(some of these like Laelia and Tracker are so powerful that the synergy is pretty much irrelevant lol)

Love cards like this, though usually not for explicit tribes - but cards which are pretty good anyways but tie into synergies incidentally are kind of the foundation of my cube lol