Sets [2XM] Double Masters Spoilers- The Set That Makes Me Cry Tears Of Salt

Many of these reprints tickle my artifact neurons in pleasing ways but wouldn't go so well in a cube. But reprints are always nice. The expected value looks like it will be good enough to make people crack lots of packs for singles, so we should see some nice price reductions.

Vengevine and Walking Ballista are nice to see on the list.

oubliette.jpg

fdc5138a865e5b970758b9f9496b6138.gif

Were you guys not already spending $25 to run this well-worded beauty?
Image.ashx

Yes; at one point, I had 7 thanks to a rabbit hole started on this forum!

Seriously, though, it is a sorcery-speed removal spell that is color restrictive and sorcery speed; excited for it to be cheap! The aura clause in phasing is great for supporting white-and-green-based aura packages (where the each color can destroy Oubliette). Playable, double-colored spot removal is so hard to come by for cubes. I want Swords to Plowshares or Path to Exile that are WW and not splashable.

I wonder if the Arabians versions will drop a lot. I would love to pick them up for some play again!

I'm likely to run the new version but would never make my players suffer through reading the old one.

Arabian Nights cards are usually hyper expensive due to low supply.

Oubliette will probably be really cheap in a few months since it is an uncommon from a new product while keeping the original Arabian Nights version fairly expensive.

I knew they were going to "phase it out" despite the slight functional change the moment I saw they put the keyword on the new Teferi.

that's a really nice token printing. an official alternative to using a pile of bottle caps, marbles, or flipped over basic lands to show copied things

Much prefer this art:
QHjQLgi.jpg

Also Oubliette only hits creatures btw. Synergy aside, it's not great

Double home run!
I forgot about that token. I believe I made an exact same comment on it during Ravnica 3 block.
You also managed to talk me out of Oubliette. Best case it is a sorcery speed Murder.
I wish I could like your comment twice.

that's only a copy of a creature, right? the new one copies any permanent. I also personally like the new art a lot. Very vibrant and more abstract.

Chris Taylor

Contributor
So dr4ft will let you draft random sets, so hypothetically 2xm would be on there
Save you what, 60$ per draft? Is that what it is now?

Edit: Yup it's there! Play on cockatrice :D