General A Sticker Cube

Can you use the P/T stickers to upgrade a card as well? E.g. there's an 8/4 P/T sticker that costs 4, can you make the Barging Sergeant an 8/4 this way?
Yes and no. You can use P/T stickers as well, but for ticket value we look at the toughness of the creature, not its power, so you wouldn't be able to put it on the Sergeant.

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
Yes and no. You can use P/T stickers as well, but for ticket value we look at the toughness of the creature, not its power, so you wouldn't be able to put it on the Sergeant.
Ooh, toughness is less valuable than power, generally (as in, mana-wise). I assume you stay far way from the Nyx-Fleece Rams of this world then.

Also, how easy is it to reuse these stickers? Or did you just order 50 of each?

Ooh, toughness is less valuable than power, generally (as in, mana-wise). I assume you stay far way from the Nyx-Fleece Rams of this world then.

Also, how easy is it to reuse these stickers? Or did you just order 50 of each?
Yeah, generally I like the mana value to be greater than the toughness, or have the creature have some downside. Lupine Prototype is probably most extreme.

Stickers are... somewhat reusable. I have 40 different stickers sheets and need 20 sheets per draft. Today was the first time we had to reuse some stickers, and as long as they we inside the sleeves it was fine. I don't think they'll last for two more drafts. But on the other hand, most of them are a few cents each :)

I've started doing this! Although for now just with the people new to the cube, whether they win or lose, to get the really hooked :)

View attachment 9577

Stickering the cards before the draft was much better. It more than doubled the deckbuilding time, but made the gameplay itself so much smoother. I'll be making a full cube blog sometime this week if people want to follow along. For now though, you can find the cube on CubeCobra with this link!

Yay! :) <3
I am so happy to read this!!