General Altered Cards/Playmats

I just recently got my first playmat to sketch and wanted a place to show it off. I thought about just posting in my thread but I think itd be nice to just have a place to post any altered cards/playmats or just anything new for your cube.

Ive had this play mat for about a month now contemplating on what I wanted on it. I really want something to tie in with the cube but my plans for that a just a tad too complex for me right now. So I went with my next favorite thing SUPERMAN! I actually cheated on this and traced Superman out and trasfered it to the play mat. Im extremely happy with how its looking so far. I have plans to find a good Daily Planet picture to put on the right side and also work a life counter into it. On the left side I was thinking of a simple head shot in that area. Ill keep you guys posted as I progress through this.

Picture0609131943_1.jpg

CML

Contributor
i once tried to get eric klug to put mike flores' best shiteating grin on top of name dropping, but he was loath to do it for some reason. he also wouldn't alter a set of krenko, mob boss to show ray liotta, tony soprano, al pacino, joseph ratzinger, and i could neither excommunicate him nor make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

success stories include the psychedelic scalding tarn and the bob marley dark confidant my stoner friend has proxied up to me for no charge. he's canadian, i guess they're just generous or something. now that i think about it in my more potheaded days there was such a term as 'stoner charity' (in addition to 'stoner ingenuity')

This is my altered Playmat:

2012-07-23172216.jpg

My friend/associate has this playmat for a very long while, since before we merged or Magic collection. When I started altering cards a millenia ago, he told me to draw something so this would be our official Cube playmat. I never really considered myself a good artist and I didn't had much free time due to the university, so it just sat as a blank playmat until GP São Paulo last year, where I got both rk post and Raymond Swanland to doodle on it.

Later, we were told that one of these playmats could be worth a lot of money if there were no doodles on it.

2012-07-23170203.jpg

2012-07-23170129.jpg
(Cool... we have spoiler tags and I didn't even knew it :D)