Arena Cube

https://cubecobra.com/cube/overview/arenaartisan

Hey everyone, this is a(nother) 270 card cube that can be drafted asynchronously on CubeCobra and the decks imported to MTG Arena to play with friends!

Use 6 seats for the drafts and snow covered basics during final deck building.

Note that J21 cards (dismiss for example) won’t import properly, and i have tried a lot of ways to troubleshoot it with no avail!
but you can delete them from the text pasta and then add in after doing the rest of the import.

If you like the cube and want to play your deck, send me a message and i’ll friend you on Arena so we can play! See you there!

PS shoutouts to Ravnic and XRS who also have very fun arena cubes.

Alchemy and J22 changes are live, and we’re now at 360 with a custom draft format that gives you color balanced packs for reading signals! going forward i’ll be making more cuts as new sets come out to avoid size creep

It's interesting how our cubes feel very different, despite they're both peasant cubes crafted from the same (very) limited card pool.

I can only recommend drafting and playing this one, it's quite the ride!

thanks!
it is refreshing to me too how different everyone’s arena cubes are turning out. i kind of wonder if there’s starting to be enough of a widespread interest in arena cubing to try some kind of league again

Reactions: XRS