Sets ((Article)) Ten Modern Horizons 2 Cards I'm Excited About for Cube!

I don't know, those cards seem pretty darn playable.
Yeah, it turns out that most of the "exciting" cards in this set are pretty good in general. While a few of the cards I chose to write about get a little disrespect (looking at you, Hard Evidence!), the majority are reasonably good cards to begin with.

I like your writing style Train. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! I'm hoping I can help people learn new Cube design techniques through my writings, so it's good to hear that Cube author who has written for a major Magic publication likes what I have to say! I really appreciate the compliment!

This is a very hospitable way of writing "has-been" (if writing for a magic publication counts as 'being').
You're not a has-been, you just took a break! I'm sure you could start writing for one of the big publications again if you did some digging around. Some of the Cube writers they have right now really don't seem to understand the depth of Cube as a medium outside of the MTGO Vintage Cube, so having a talented designer with interesting perspectives might be exactly what some sites need!

I really want to start writing for one of the big sites one day, but I think I have to wait until I have some actual theory articles published on CubeCobra before I go chasing that dream.
:mp: