Card/Deck Blue-Based Artifact Decks

Sorry, this thread appeared because of a lack of creativity.
I have some problems with supporting artifacts in my cube. Red-white Aggro artifacts are, probably, nicely done, but blu-based decks don't diversify from draft to draft. I guess one of the reasons for that is artifacts which are useful for, say, UB control artifacts are powerful on their own, so doubtlessly pick them without hesitating: you'll be rewarded by the cards themselves in the first place and by the sinergy in the second place.
Did you manage to support this theme without making decks really similar from draft to draft? I try to remove good-stuffy artifacts like Noxious Gearhulk, but that's, probably, not enough.

Short answer: don't know yet, but I'm trying.

Since Dominaria brought some interesting goodies, my artifacts deck now focuses on UB (though there is a little bit in each color to make other combos possible).

Current setup is:

Specific payoffs for artifacts:

Generic cards playable in any deck that are also payoffs for artifacts:

Incidental enablers:

And of course a healthy artifact section.

Blue has a lot of tribal-type payoffs for running as many artifacts as possible in your deck (metalcraft, affinity, Glint-Nest Crane ability, improvise) but in my artifact section that's around equipment and tokens (treasure and clues mostly) it has been a bit weak. The cards don't seem to be good to establish an early board presence, and the deck seems vulnerable to removal (too many noncreature, nonremoval cards).

I didn't find any discussion about this new MH2 card, but on paper it seems to fit reasonably well my needs, except it's still a 2-for-1 vs removal if you're animating a nontoken artifact:

It even works well with equipment enchanted with Rune of Flight. It stacks with The Antiquities War. Doesn't do anything to artifact creatures, though.