Site News Draft February 23rd (Sunday)

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
I'm interested, but I'll get back to you. I mean, I'm probably not doing anything else... What which cube will we be playing?

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I'm interested, but I'll get back to you. I mean, I'm probably not doing anything else... What which cube will we be playing?

I dunno. There was some talk of testing CML's. I am also interested in drafting the new polycube. Once a week feels so infrequent. We need more peeps.

CML

Contributor
i would draft my own cube and can promise to slim it down to an only slightly obese 450 before sunday

CML

Contributor
gather 'round, kids

see it's a pain in the ass holding cube weekly. BUT ITS WORTH IT

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I was annoyed at the prospect of playing Cockatrice but it's sooo much better than I thought it would be. More fun to use than MODO.

Reactions: CML

Chris Taylor

Contributor
I was annoyed at the prospect of playing Cockatrice but it's sooo much better than I thought it would be. More fun to use than MODO.

Not hard when the bar has been set on the floor of satan's wine cellar.
I gotta figure out a way to host my drafts online. I could probably remove the custom cards from my cube, but I kinda don't want to if I don't have to (Black 2 drops and green 3 drops would get so much worse!)

Cubetutor has a solution where I can upload images of cards to supplement, but it's a paid service and he's said he basically never wants to take it multiplayer for fear of a sopena from wizards.

CML

Contributor
CML, how do you do your land draft? If we're gunna draft them the "normal" way I'll get my site ready.

usually we just grab them from the middle of the table and argue about it, but we'll probably have to snake it 2x (for 4 lands/person) this time

edit: got a 450 locked in for when we rock and roll tomorrow! cya guys then.