Most Likely to get a RiptideLab tattoo
Lucre

Most Likely to use the word "recursion" during intercourse
Rob Dennis

Highest Like to Post Ratio
spamtrash

Most Likely to Declare Alpha Tyrranax the Best Card Of Scars of Mirrodin
FlowerSunRain

Most Likely to have a name that describes female masturbation.
VibeBox

Most Likely to befriend a Klan Member
James Stevenson

Most Likely to accidentally quote Weezer during conversation
Jonas

Least Likely to traverse Toronto
Chris Taylor

Most Likely to be unable to defend own design restrictions
Eric Chan

Most Likely to live with a former spouse
Jason Waddell

If you weren't listed it's because I wasn't clever enough to think of a funny superlative for you. I love you all.

VibeBox

Contributor
i guess this as as good an opportunity as any to explain.
"hotboxing" is a term beloved by dumb young kids to described smoking a bunch of weed in a small enclosed space under the assumption that you will "rebreath" the cannabis laden air.
"vibeboxing" is a term i coined to describe what a couple of friends of mine were doing when on mescaline cactus they locked themselves in a van for a few hours and listened to music together. the experience of "vibes" being a powerful and efficient form of shared experience and physical communication.
i just liked the sound of the word and obv the mescaline was a powerful experience so i started using it as my handle online ever since.

but yeah, hey great inaugural year everyone. we'll get things rolling in earnest around here soon.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Most Likely to have been wrongfully omitted from the initial awards list
Dom Harvey

Most Likely to make my brain only think of unfunny generic fighting game jokes
anotak

Chris Taylor

Contributor
Man, am unlikely to traverse Toronto :p
(Sorry Eric!)

Edit: To those wondering, given our respective places on the subway line, it might take as long as 2 full hours for me to get to where Eric usually holds cube drafts.
Edit 2: BECAUSE CANADA'S...
REALLY...
BIG!!

James Stevenson

Steamflogger Boss
Staff member
Today I saw some people who I almost never see, a bunch of magic players who only come along to the end of term drafts. They'd read my Notes from the Road articles and the running gag was that I'm a massive anti-semite. (I'm not. Only slightly (joke))

Onderzeeboot

Ecstatic Orb
I forgot about this one. I think I was lurking back then? Stuff like this is funny to read again two years after the fact :)

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
Yesterday I was thinking of doing a post that showed the top 10 most liked posts for the year. Then after realising there is no search functionality to help me find those posts I sort of gave up. I mean I could try and build a webscraper to do it, but that is a rather long and annoying process. Surely there is some forum add-on to add this search functionality.

Eric Chan

Hyalopterous Lemure
Staff member
Surely there is some forum add-on to add this search functionality.

There are a couple like that, but none free. More importantly, they don't appear to work with the version of Xenforo we're on. :(

I've experimented with upgrading Xenforo in the past, but it always broke the [cubedeck] tags, for reasons that I don't fully understand. That's by and large the main stumbling block to moving up to a newer version of Xenforo with more supported plug-ins.