General Favorite Keywords

Cycling - i like drawing cards
Magecraft - fun to say, fun to build around
Converge - live the dream
Dredge - let me just consider my second hand
Kicker - the OG modal keyword
Landfall - get cookies for playing more of the best card type

yeah yeah some of these aren’t keywords exactly

Trample. Evasion that makes people make meaningful blocks. Attacking with a Vizzerdrix is lame because it's just an edict. Colossal Dreadmaw, though, creates situations in which the opponent often wants to make a double or triple block. Most combat keywords reduce agency, but trample increases it.

I think most of the evergreens are evergreen for a reason. I really think flying, trample, vigilance, first strike, deathtouch, double strike, scry, haste and the new member, ward, really deserve a honorable mention at least. I think that's all of the evergreens except the horrible hexproof.

Beyond that, my vote has to go to the madness mechanic. Discarding a madness card to a looting/rummaging effect, effectively turning it into an undercosted cantrip ... that's just the best feeling you can have in a game of magic.

It's combo mechanic and, hence, inherently uninteractive. And yet I think it's the most interesting combo archetype in the game because it's the only one where the "solution" is different each time. It's clever, fun and you often have to these these strange lines of play where you hope to just draw a new hand or land a key spell to keep the combo going.

Love it. It's a shame I can't put it in my cube.