General Future Stream: Strixhaven Hearthstone Decks

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
I have updated the Hearthstone Drafting app for Strixhaven. You can check out the cards added here from Row 112 on. You'll note there are no Lessons. That's because ALL of them are in your sideboard by default. Draft accordingly!

For the next few streams I'll be testing out Hearthstone drafted decks containing new Strixhaven cards. Want to draft a deck that will be tested on stream? Follow the steps below!

Try out the new Hearthstone drafting (locally).

Instructions here:

Installing R: https://cran.csiro.au/
Installing and running the drafting app: https://github.com/jlwaddell/soloDrafting

Then, simply post the edited .txt file to the 'decks-for-stream' channel on Discord. (link to Discord in my signature)

Kirblinx

Developer
Staff member
You planning on doing this on MTGO? The cards won't be out until the weekend if that makes any difference to you. Also random mythics always spike on release day, so I hope you don't have many of those in your new list.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
You planning on doing this on MTGO? The cards won't be out until the weekend if that makes any difference to you. Also random mythics always spike on release day, so I hope you don't have many of those in your new list.

I'll try to be responsible with the purchasing. I wasn't quite sure when everything would be acquirable, but I am fine with cutting cards if the prices end up too high. I think the only mythics I have are the prismari dragon and the mythic lesson.

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Strixhaven is released. I updated the Hearthstone drafting accordingly. James and I will battle tomorrow! Maybe some Kirblinx Monday battles if we're lucky!

Jason Waddell

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this is ACTUALLY happening tonight (about 7 hours from now). The Solo Drafting has been updated to include the (affordable) Strixhaven spells. All decks will automatically have ALL 20 Lessons in their sideboard.

If you have previously installed, you can run the following lines in R to get the Strixhaven updated Hearthstone Drafting.

Code:
install.packages("devtools")
devtools::install_github("jlwaddell/soloDrafting")