Card/Deck Green cards that support spell decks

So I saw Quirion Dryad (arguably a poor card) and Managorger Hydra (arguably a pretty good card) and thought to myself, is there a subtle theme here? Green cards that can be splashed in any of the Jeskai-colored spell decks? Are there any good green cantrips that you'd wanna splash? Vines of Vastwood is a pretty classical one that both protects and pumps, but are there others?

Sprout Swarm is infinite prowess triggers if your power level is low enough. Regrowth can buy back a Mana Leak or whatever. And for a WG prowess (as opposed to instants and sorceries) deck, that c14 card is a green oblivion ring.

I think the theme is too subtle. Managorger Hydra is a decent card, but I've run Quirion Dryad for a long time and she was meh - grows at about 1/5 the rate of the Hydra.

I can't think of any other green payoff cards for spells matter.

I love Quirion Dryad and she tends to blow up over here, since G/X decks splash hard. I'm always so surprised people who find her underwhelming, because my power level is generally above everyone else's or equal. I suppose it's because mine is a bit faster, perhaps? But she tends to be a 3/3 or more pretty quickly, which is great for a two-drop, in my opinion. I think green is probably better off looking to a +1/+1 counter theme than anything else, which has been extremely cool in my cube since I started pushing the package more last update, but I'd be pretty curious to see if anyone digs anything up.

I have also found that Quirion Dryad grows very quickly, probably because decks tend to be 2-3 colors in my environment. Green especially can splash like nobody's business. Molting Skin is another repeatable prowess trigger that I never got myself to try since it doesn't feel like it does much more than be a prowess trigger.